• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All about wavebouncing (updated 08-12-08)

J4pu

Smash Champion
a separate video for each character? because that's what you would need if you were really going to go in depth. (well for the characters that use it anyways).

I don't know it would take a lot of time on your part I think.

Rkey

Smash Journeyman
a separate video for each character? because that's what you would need if you were really going to go in depth. (well for the characters that use it anyways).

I don't know it would take a lot of time on your part I think.
Maybe, but why stop when I'm already halfway? Besides, homework is starting to thin out, I'll have plenty of time soon. I don't think I'll go too much in depth though, maybe just like a "Theese charcters can do theese things, maybe use them in theese situations. Use the information as you wish"-video. There's one that does only the standard wavebounces for all characters already, but really uncomprehensively, I think I'll make one that's a little more precise then.

It's settled, the first point on the "wanted"-list is up! And it's huge!! :)

galekill

Banned via Administration
Use R(or L if you somehow likes to sheild with R) for specials to make c-stick wavebounce easier.

Rkey

Smash Journeyman
Use R(or L if you somehow likes to sheild with R) for specials to make c-stick wavebounce easier.
I've tried that too, but it's not that effective for me. That makes me think, it would be nice to add a "different controls"-section. Thanks man!

Also: At last my recording-majiggers are up! I'm gonna make that video, don't you worry.

Top Bottom