• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Well Sho isn't the most friendly person, espesially to people he really doesn't know.

And considering smash is dead in calgary, and he's also leaving town for I can't remember how long, I don't think he considers it worth it.

Besides honestly Tyler, do you think Sho is interested in anything you could do on facebook?

Hell I havn't been entertained by it for the longest time, and I have FUNNY people on mine.

Also in before Joel and Sho get SUPER DRUNK (Spoilers: also in after)

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Dan rules, I know says:
yo
sup
Tyler says:
lol nothing right now, about to go to bed, you?
Dan rules, I know says:
I like your name...I like names with 'Y' in them....I had sex with a guy named dylan
his ***** was very diminuitive...
how big your ***** in decimeters...?
Tyler says:
30, yours?
Dan rules, I know says:
no
mine is quite the 9 meter
plus 5 more

?_?

edit: this conversation has gotten really, really dirty

I would post the rest of it but I am 200 % sure Joel would infract me for life

ColinJF

Smash Ace
I thought Star Trek was excellent as well. The villain had a fairly weak back story, but it was a really amazing film.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Well Sho isn't the most friendly person, espesially to people he really doesn't know.

And considering smash is dead in calgary, and he's also leaving town for I can't remember how long, I don't think he considers it worth it.

Besides honestly Tyler, do you think Sho is interested in anything you could do on facebook?

Hell I havn't been entertained by it for the longest time, and I have FUNNY people on mine.

Also in before Joel and Sho get SUPER DRUNK (Spoilers: also in after)
thats funny cause he likes me (still) lawl

editfornowarningonsig>post: taken was great. i thought it was better than james bond

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I think Stevo has ignored my friend request on facebook ever since I made it nearly 2 years ago.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Wow, you've even been holding out on Stu as well. xD

Yes. Thank you Stevo, it means a lot to me.

edit: not really all this time, i thought you just didn't like me or something.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ya stevo's a loser. he didnt help me smuggle the ps3 i bought WHEN HE WAS MY CASHIER.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Purty shore the ehsians wimped out of facing me too

edit: anyone else's account set 6 hours ahead of now time?

edit2:
edit: this conversation has gotten really, really dirty

I would post the rest of it but I am 200 % sure Joel would infract me for life
Yeah, no you wouldn't they really can't. It's a social thread and innapropriate content gets nixxed by asterisks. Cause Asterisks are invisible to childrens eyes so they dont even know you are saying bad things.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Sho is a super nice guy.

Also, I don't post on smashboards that often when I'm drunk, unless it's in the BRoom. I'm too afraid I'll ban someone for fun, then have to pay for it in the morning.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm at a blood clinic giving blood. Like, the needle is in right now and it's so long xD

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Which makes it even better. That means Hugs could've gotten out of it, but since that upB was so mindgamey Hugs got *****. Combos in brawl> combos in melee because in brawl they aren't actually combos.

Top Bottom