• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Carl's probably busy with engineering now :V.

Sid said he can't come since he's going to toronto iirc.

Brawl people would only come if you guys confirm P:M (or blow up brawl to a good size).

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
carl and i still get together and play every so often

no engineering johns looool if i can do it, carl can too.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Please read this post regarding tournament comments
If you don't care, you can ignore it, but it covers a lot of the "whats gonna happen" and "P:M>Brawl" stuff.

Lets do the ganon challenge for calgary. Tyson can be the ganon.

\o/
...I play ganon

****ing long post.
K you made a very good statement, and I agree, try to get as many brawl players as possible because I have no intention of cancelling it unless theres literally nobody there for it. What I might do it change the prize types because if theres nobody then theres basically no prize.

If there are problems in gathering a fair amount of people, so that a brawl tournament takes place, I could try and bring other people. It would be unfair to the brawl players if their tournament is replaced by a mod that many brawl players may be unfamiliar with. Therefore, it would be logical to hold a tournament that pleases the melee and brawl community. Otherwise, the brawl players can hold a tournament at an alternate location if they wish, such as someone's home. My friends and I are willing to hold the tournament in our homes if this addition of Project M hinders the brawl tournament. So far, Kam and I are willing to hold the brawl tournament in our homes.
Please don't do this. Don't try to seperate the crowd. I love the idea of other tournament, just not at the same time. If you could attract a brawl crowd, please bring them to this. The more people we have within the community, the more people we will get. Most people get discouraged cause they don't see a reason to go if nobody's there.

I have no intention of cancelling brawl, please attend and bring friends.

I think the P:M one should be just for fun with no prizes or anything, since most of us are like completely new to P:M and it would just be Edmonton playing each other
First of all, I am going to destroy edmonton and you need to have more faith.

Second of all, I am taking this into consideration, I'm actually considering looking into a "good faith" prize for P:M because it really will only be us, and none of us really care about the prize at least cash wise for P:M because it's just a blast.

But hey, just keep in touch, right now I intend to have all 3 events there, and all will be for something of some kind.

Bro its a sat, you got fri and sun to study.

:phone:
Not to mention most people have monday off for rememberance.

Oh and Ben, yeah advertise to the brawl crowd. Lets do this.

FGCC_Hussler

Smash Rookie
Hey guys we're hosting casuals again tonight (and every Thursday night from now) from 6-10pm in Ariel. However, we get a MUCH bigger room next week as well as more TV's and setups (yay!).

The Wii we are providing has P:M on it but it runs through Gecko and not the custom stage method. If you're interested in playing it and don't know how to start it up just let me know :).

Thanks, see you guys tonight!

Crusayer

Smash Lord
High stakes money match.

Whichever side loses has to buy the other side mcd's.

Someone make carl come with us

Tyson651

Smash Lord
And Carl needs to come so he can be sleeping on french fries at night without even knowing

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
I would play DK in the Crew Battle, but I think versus Falcalgary that is a death wish LOL

no wait, DK sucks against everyone anyway.
Dude, I'm calgary. It's ok.

And Carl needs to come so he can be sleeping on french fries at night without even knowing

=]

Where's Carl at

Also, is Edmonton going to the FGCC tournament or the Brad one I haven't been paying attention

you CLEARLY havn't been paying attention

Top Bottom