• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Toon Link is really lame though. Arrow -> boomerang -> bomb repeat until you're at KO percent. Land a grab -> up+b. You'd think we were playing Brawl...

Alphicans

Smash Hero
**** you so hard! There are a lot of platform footsies you have to play, and you have to do them perfectly because just like y.link, t.link gets combod to death for days.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
yeah I already knew that Sid, you kinda mentioned it last time we talked about your trip to calgary before that.

Oh well, sadly the date is best because of the long weekend, I am trying to base it around the best possible time.

I will make sure to fight you as hard as I can when I see you

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
I have full intentions of having it then, the only thing stopping me is enough people actually protesting that day, or something like the hall going "WELL **** WERE CLOSED CAUSE REMEMBERING"

But I'm having a hell of a time getting the room booking people to actually talk to me

edit: What I'm MOST not sure about is 1 day or 2 day, beacuse I could easily have a 2 day with all 3 games, but I would need places to even be open sunday, which a lot are not due to rememberance day

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
I might be available Oct 27. I don't know my work schedule for next week yet. If I do work, I'll likely be done at 8, which might be too late?

We'll see though. I may be able to trade for a morning shift.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
likely connor's house, i'll ask.

otherwise im cool hosting.

WHO ELSE WANTS TO PLEH SMUSH BRU

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Lol so my dad refunded the movie cam so I won't be able to get player cam footage for a good while.

I'll see if I can do something about it before the calgary tournament.

Limeee

Smash Champion
thanks for bringing that, you did a really good job with your whole recording setup :p

i really like the idea of having player footage and it leads to the recording of epic moments (i.e me vs david in crews) that wouldn't be the same without video

can you hook up a microphone to the recorder?

:009:

Crusayer

Smash Lord
My laptop is REALLY old. The fact that it can run dazzle is already a miracle. Though I haven't tried, if I attempt to record outside audio (through maybe audacity or something), chances are it's gonna lag the recording.

I'll mess with recording a bit more, maybe with virtualdub or something.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
The thing is, recording multiple inputs onto a single computers harddrive seems to really **** up timings, I've been working on my own stuff for a long time and what'll happen is one will lag and not miss any content but just jump a timing and it ****s everything and makes you edit for 80 hours instead of just rendering 2.

Also, I have a pretty decent HD camcorder that may work if you don't find anything, I mean, I also have a dazzle, and I also have the best mic in the business... and if your laptop is ****ty mine might be better...

That being said at my tournament I probably won't have the time to actually deal with these things so I can offer to fill in the blanks (camcorder for important matches since I'll probably be recording quite a bit of other stuff there)

edit: I could easily bring my dazzle and my not-up-to-par splitters for a secondary video setup if there is enough demand, one for each game or something.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Two recording setups would be fantastic. One doesn't cover top 8 unless you slow the entire tournament down a lot and you miss a lot of good matches.

Top Bottom