• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

T-block

B2B TST
YO CALGARY

IM IN CALGARY

but i won't have internet until jan 8, so uhh... text me if anything is going on. particularly if there's some sort of january tournament at u of c or something? i wanna plaaaaaay

Tyson651

Smash Lord
carl what's the secret on having an fsmash hit success rate of like 900 %?
me

Uploaded Karudo Vs Tyson random friendly. I wanted to see the uncompressed quality. Turns out youtube made it crap compared to the original. >_< I guess that this is the max quality I can get it to for these videos atm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkJQIFkqK9g
i cant tell the difference between the qualities, just upload the compressed version so you can save a lot of time

Crusayer

Smash Lord
What do you record the videos as carl? I figure it takes me so long to upload is because I saved all the videos as .avi. What size are your videos around? Mine are all like 700 mb - 1 gb. =|

Tyson651

Smash Lord
cant u stick em into movie maker then tailor the vids, then u can save them into smaller size

FalseFalco

Smash Master
I saved them as quicktime files with 3000kbps bitrate and 640x480 resolution. The size is about 1.5 MB/second of video so close to 300MB for 8 mins of video

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Oh 3000 kbps. I used 7200 and 720x480 resolution. Oh well, I'll fiddle around with the recording set up for the next tourney, you guys will need to wait a bit more since my files are over twice as big as Carl's.

Sorry >_<

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
There is nothing wrong with quality. Unless your computer doesn't have the space, I would always suggest recording in the best quality possible. (well, I guess up to 480, since thats as far as smash bros goes right?)

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
4 hours of fox vs Jack, feels like i have arthritis in my hands

Im ready for your marth Carl!

Top Bottom