• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
i posted this in the tournament thread, i might as well post it here

haha hey guys i'll be taking cod out of the next tournament, not because i am upset over not having enough this or that, but because i know that 1 the game is dead and 2 i don't think doing cod at my place would work. Just think about trying to plant a bomb when the person your planting the bomb on is IN THE SAME ROOM AS YOU!!!! Not even 5 feet away haha its just nonsense.

I will do smash and tekken at my place, maybe run some casuals for bb.
the "venue" fee can be like 2-5 bucks. just to go towards the power, maybe a pizza w/e

cool?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
And I'll say it here too. Sounds cool to me.

Smashfest at Mike's place was really fun. BBCS, Brawl, and Melee were some fun as hell times.

Vic, I still think you were like, totally sandbagging against me to make it look like a fun match. D: Not trying to downplay myself here or anything, but you TOTALLY coulda had me on Fountain of Dreams! Still, those were epic as hell fights. I'm gonna try to come along for a monthly. Wanna see how I square up against the rest of you guys again with a little practice!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Mike's place was lots of fun.

Nah bro, you ***** me legit in the second game. I'm really bad against Ganon, and I'm pretty sure anyone who's played me in that match up can agree xD plus, it was also FoD. Stage johns are hella legita vegita

Tin Man

Smash Hero
things are really dead in my character socials, my province social, and the Nova Scotia social (that i went into cause of killock posting there). I need a new thread to be active in for a lil while, so here's me saying

SUP ALBERTA :bee:!!!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lmao shiro

i dunno riley. I would really like to see a smashfest happen sometime soon =[

also lol carl. I bet the whole reason you wanted that picture taken was so you could use that caption

FalseFalco

Smash Master
lmao shiro

i dunno riley. I would really like to see a smashfest happen sometime soon =[

also lol carl. I bet the whole reason you wanted that picture taken was so you could use that caption
no we saw him walking across the field dressed like captain crunch so we HAD to get a picture

I didn't even realize he had a sword and by the time I did it was too late...

Top Bottom