• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Pr0t0

Smash Rookie
hey if any one person near hoover wants to brawl some tonight we have a group of three together so it'd be cool to get some friendly doubles

Acid Burn

Smash Rookie
Well I would be down to smash but it would be cool if we could play melee. I mean brawl is cool but I am feeling melee a lot more. But yeah send me a message if you are in hoover and want to play melee anyone.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Forums look a little bit wierd.
They did an update... so now it looks like this.

In other news, I need a doubles partner for Waba. I'm playing to win this time! Unfortunately, I won't be bringing the Ness cosplay mindgames with me this time.

Edit: In other OTHER news, I found some brownie batter stuck to my sleve! Tasty!

Edit2: Does anyone from Birmingham (besides T1J) want a ride up to Moogle's Saturday evening happy smash times?

Sensai

Smash Master
OK...there have been a lot of changes to the forums as of late, and I REALLY don't like this one.

[Edit:]

Ah, fixed it. Simply changed the 'postbit' in options to be on the left, not the top.

Also, took off those silly bookmark things.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Dear George,

I'm leaving for Bham (and away from a computer) in a couple of hours, so I'll PM my number. Call me, message me, or whatevers so I can blindly find your pad.

We leave at sundown 6 o'clock.

saintrage

Smash Cadet
OK...there have been a lot of changes to the forums as of late, and I REALLY don't like this one.

[Edit:]

Ah, fixed it. Simply changed the 'postbit' in options to be on the left, not the top.

Also, took off those silly bookmark things.
ahh thank you.

So i've been practicing my smash 64 and i'll be up for abit of that tomorrow. Also my family is having a fathers day cook out tomorrow so i won't be there as early as i usually am, but i will be in attendance, maybe around 8 or 9.

Rob you comingtomorrow? i haven't seen you in ages it feels like.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
George. I work at Hoover Library. What could be more efficient would be for you to pick me up from work, since its close to your house and take me home and duchock can pick us up. Or you could take me to your house and duchock could pick us up from there, since he was planning on driving there anyway. Or duchock could pick me up from work and stop by your house. Or duchock could pick you up and both of you could come to my job. I get off at six.
Cubix, options for everyone!

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
George. I work at Hoover Library. What could be more efficient would be for you to pick me up from work, since its close to your house and take me home and duchock can pick us up. Or you could take me to your house and duchock could pick us up from there, since he was planning on driving there anyway. Or duchock could pick me up from work and stop by your house. Or duchock could pick you up and both of you could come to my job. I get off at six.
I like the get picked up from the Hoover Library and get picked up from your house options. By the way, I'll have the house to myself for at least a few days, so that means we can smash at my house if it is desired at some point.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
I like the get picked up from the Hoover Library and get picked up from your house options. By the way, I'll have the house to myself for at least a few days, so that means we can smash at my house if it is desired at some point.
Talk to Duchock, come up with something, and one of you guys leave me a message or text me. (or post it on here) and I will check/call during my break, which will be around 3 or 4

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Lulz, where'd you hear that from :p

IIRC you beat me the last time you played. Or are you just getting C@sh to invite me :p
Well, yes and no. I just miss some of the Northern bam smashers(the ones Ive meet), we have to do some friendlies in melee when i see you, are u going to the Bham tourney.

saintrage

Smash Cadet
Well, yes and no. I just miss some of the Northern bam smashers(the ones Ive meet), we have to do some friendlies in melee when i see you, are u going to the Bham tourney.
yes i know nothing of this tourny >.< tell us more

Edit: Wait you mean the Barwl tourny don't you... **** >.< i actually might go if i have that day off, its not to far for me.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
And there's going to be one on the 5th! I just need a few more days to get all the details ready, and I'll post it up the info.

anomaly

Smash Apprentice
Just got back from the beach, too tired to go to Huntsville with you guys, but JANITOR CAN YOU HELP ME GET RID OF MY LIBRARY FEES, PLEASSSE.

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice
well, gentlemen, i have been absent from the Huntsville gatherings lately and i feel a bit behind. it seems saturdays are my worst days for gaming. i will try to change that, but the truth is that the outdoors are so nice this time of year and grilled burgers taste great when consumed with Coors Lite next to gorgeous women. i'm sure you understand. okay, i'm joking. kind of. i do miss you guys, though.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
well, gentlemen, i have been absent from the Huntsville gatherings lately and i feel a bit behind. it seems saturdays are my worst days for gaming. i will try to change that, but the truth is that the outdoors are so nice this time of year and grilled burgers taste great when consumed with Coors Lite next to gorgeous women. i'm sure you understand. okay, i'm joking. kind of. i do miss you guys, though.
okay, let's see.... nice weather, burgers, Coors Light, and gorgeous women....
jesus, i love all those things!!! why didn't you call meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

i got five 40 oz. bottles of coors light for 20 bucks. that's right. tweenty. US dollars.

i have a friend who lives in Fayetville and works at UPS. he bought a bunch of 40's and sold them for cheap. i still have three left. Rob, we need to hang out moar!

cuz i'm single and alone:cry:

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice
okay, let's see.... nice weather, burgers, Coors Light, and gorgeous women....
jesus, i love all those things!!! why didn't you call meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

i got five 40 oz. bottles of coors light for 20 bucks. that's right. tweenty. US dollars.

i have a friend who lives in Fayetville and works at UPS. he bought a bunch of 40's and sold them for cheap. i still have three left. Rob, we need to hang out moar!

cuz i'm single and alone:cry:

single? what happened to you and Ramona?

I will call more often.

saintrage

Smash Cadet
Rob it sounds as though you're night was much more important than smash. I wish we could grill and smash at the same time... i think ribs would go good with my depression over how much my falco still sucks lol. It might cheer joot up though, he seems to be the butt end of serveral jokes lately. btw joot, we took your burger king bag out of the garbage and set it back on the floor.... ;)

As far as beautiful women go, lucky me, I've already got a gorgeous woman of my own (Sorry majist :p).
Are you still seeing that girl i met last time Rob? She was rather pretty.

Shannon where were you Saturday? i missed ya. Also i won't be able to attend smash this Saturday as i will be at the beach, so you all have fun without me. But don't worry, i know what i need to work on, and after endless hours swimming and turning my skin ruby red, I'll make sure to keep smashing. I think my thumb is starting to bruise btw...is that just me or does that happen to everyone else too? 0o

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Unable to go to that.

Undecided if I'll be able to go to Waba this Saturday. Definitely can't be there Sunday. I'll probably just go to the one in Birmingham on the 28th. Munkus, teams for that? Dreamland domination. :)

Top Bottom