• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
I'm trash.

I can run a tourney better than that

Just need new people to learn to find the TO when I call their matches. I almost DQ'd like 6 people round 1. Then they pop up out of nowhere

BeastRay

Smash Cadet
NNID
pray75
I'm not sure if I'll need teammate now. It's looking like Saturday I'm going to have to buy a car, and there's no guarantee I'll be there by the time doubles starts. Hopefully I will, but I'll probably have to scramble to set up the Smash 4 stream. We'll see!

Keet

Smash Journeyman
Birmingham Brawl is quickly becoming my favorite tournament series in Alabama, but for the love of god, if you're coming to play Smash 4, BRING A SET UP.

Sweaters

Smash Journeyman
Can we bring a set up for friendlies only?
You can but I would recommend just using it for the tournament, it will make it go faster so you can play friendlies later, also please try not to play friendlies until later in the bracket so it's easier to see what set ups are actually open.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I was being terrible and you guys are genuinely answering the question. wtf

Me actually being there, unlikely. But if the civi job is going to keep throwing work days on my offdays I'm going to magically get sick Saturday.

Edit: and yes in the event I do go I'll bring a set up for the event, and not just friendlies.

Last edited:

Anime

Smash Journeyman
Happy birthday to the young winter garment Sweaters Sweaters . On this day 18 years ago he was stitched in a youth sweat shop in China.

The children we whipped harshly for their shoddy craftsmanship. RIP Quan Ping. There was such a lively glimmer in his eyes, but not, apparently, in his fingers.

Last edited:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Depending on your game, I can't answer for all of them but if anything it could land you a consideration.

Top Bottom