• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

GingerJesus

Smash Rookie
NNID
GingerJesus115
Its cool bro, I understand that things must be done for the betterment of your scene. We do need better communication between our state. The TO Organizers Facebook Group kinda just stopped. When it comes down to it all the TO's have been coming up short on trying to include HP in things and we have to remedy this.

Only the most prestigious of public schooling Murphy High School
Maybe an Alabama TO Discord?
Or a Discord for Alabama in general?
Hell yeah, go Panthers.

herbmaster%

my dankchu is 420XX
3DS FC
2836-1534-7477
is it true that a lot of mobile's going to be at bham brawl in two weeks for crews against huntsville?

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Rag walks up to Anime and Child Star and asks. "So was I being asshole on the boards".
At the sametime
Child star: YES!
Anime: YES!
Then Rag says: thank you

We all laugh...best moment at the tourney 4 me

Anime

Smash Journeyman
Rag walks up to Anime and Child Star and asks. "So was I being ******* on the boards".
At the sametime
Child star: YES!
Anime: YES!
Then Rag says: thank you

We all laugh...best moment at the tourney 4 me
I hereby declare Rag as both a lier and a scoundrel. There where no women there. 0/10, never going to Mobile again.

Doc_Pickle

Smash Apprentice
I think it's almost time for the big announcement. Who's down to help run a big tourney in Alabama? Justin? Levi? Doc?
Yo smashboards stopped giving me alerts for the thread. I'm always down to help if it means more smash. hmu.

Zoma

Smash Journeyman
Smash illuminati meets up and votes.

The people who are generally accepted as the best in each city come up with their rankings, and either their votes are averaged or they just talk until a consensus is reached.

It's not very resilient to bias.

Child Star

Smash Ace

The people who are generally accepted as the best in each city come up with their rankings, and either their votes are averaged or they just talk until a consensus is reached.

Can someone explain to me how im not even mentioned honorably?

Wundermittens

UAB Smash Club VP
NNID
Panionator
Well one man is chosen to climb up Smash Mountain and recieve the arc of the Smash from the Smash Gods. These tablets contain the top 10 Smash players in the state.

ChillyChili

Smash Cadet
NNID
JoshuaSanders

Thank you for explaining this to me. Is it safe to say winning things like Hasl and BBrawl would influence it?

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
I want AL to do something big, like I have already told the other TO's I have been planning something big for a long time and was just going to use my own money to pull it off. But having AL come together as #oneunit (never forget) is more enjoyable and less of a chance I go bankrupt trying to pull off a regional / major by myself.

Top Bottom