• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Hmm lets talk about real things. Anyone wanna go up to Tennessee on the 30th? I kinda do but I'm tired of everyone saying oh come to our state yet they never come to any of our tournies.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Kings of the south II is next month. If anyone is wanting to do OoS stuff next month that'd be a good one to go with.

Zylo

Smash Journeyman
If you elect me as Alabama Smash President for the 2016-2020 term I promise to do the following:

- Continue to give a mediocre but respectable effort in hosting tournaments
- Not lose to any low tiers besides Joot's Ganon
- Eradicate all memes by 2017

Thank you for your time and your votes.

Sweaters

Smash Journeyman
If you elect me as Alabama Smash President for the 2016-2020 term I promise to do the following:

- Continue to give a mediocre but respectable effort in hosting tournaments
- Not lose to any low tiers besides Joot's Ganon
- Eradicate all memes by 2017

Thank you for your time and your votes.
Make better brackets.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Honestly, I went to the Wal-mart today and forgot to buy Fruit Loops. Anyone pls, any game at HASL bring the cereal and I will put $10 on the line for them.

Flame Blade 2

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
FIRE#119
NNID
Flame_Blade_2
3DS FC
5473-0513-9540
Anyone see Armada sing the Armada song on his stream like 30 mins ago? His whole stream after that was hysterical lol

BOOTS & CATS

Top Bottom