• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
dude.
i wish i could think of ****ing plays on words like munkus does.
i literally have only thought of a good one like once and munkus just spews them out all the time.

also.
duchok.
you are right.
this is a fact.
Al smash and Al thread is at the lowest point it has ever been.

wonder why??????? <_<

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
What exactly has happened to cause the perception that we've suddenly hit rock bottom?

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
dude.
i wish i could think of ****ing plays on words like munkus does.
i literally have only thought of a good one like once and munkus just spews them out all the time.
Are you talking about "fursona"? Because that's a pretty common (though extremely creepy) word online.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
my perception furries is completely based on an episode of CSI where they had furry sex parties and someone poisoned someone in the midst of a dry hump orgy.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
I have never seen a furry on the internet that wasn't creepy, socially bankrupt, or just plain ugly.

Look, I watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles too. I grew up watching them! I thought they were awesome.

But I didn't grow up wanting to asterisks the teenage mutant ninja turtles.

Winnar

Smash Lord
I have never seen a furry on the internet that wasn't creepy, socially bankrupt, or just plain ugly.

Look, I watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles too. I grew up watching them! I thought they were awesome.

But I didn't grow up wanting to asterisks the teenage mutant ninja turtles.
http://www.somethingawful.com/d/awfulvision/wrestling-furries-scarface.php?page=10

this is another acceptable answer

found this in a you rage you lose thread, killed 98% of the people in the thread

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Furries aren't all about the sex and yiffin and whatever. On the contrary.

It's about everyone being an artist and trying to squeeze five bucks from some nerds for a drawing of Krystal from Star Fox.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Might be...I was pretty much dead yesterday, caught some you're-not-going-to-eat-anything stomach virus while I was in GA. Feeling almost better now but dunno if I should risk speading it.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
also,
i dont smoke cigs anymore, guys.
well, every now and then ill have one.
the best way ive found to stop smoking--

btw-youre basically doing this already by smoking cigs--try toothpicks, hold em like you would a cigarette, it helps.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
So you guys know what's totally not creepy at all? After a week of being out of town, finding another person's pillow in your bed when you get home. Yeah, I'm definitely changing out the sheets right now.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
So you guys know what's totally not creepy at all? After a week of being out of town, finding another person's pillow in your bed when you get home. Yeah, I'm definitely changing out the sheets right now.
Sounds like Kevin and Adam's got some 'splainin' to do.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
SMBZ is basically dead except for any time Alvin-Earthworm can find the time to do it every 16 months <_<

Top Bottom