• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

LilBigham

Smash Cadet
KiT is in Tennessee and i think its 2nd weekend in january. that's prolly be the biggest tourney in the close area
The website says the 15th-17th which is the 3rd weekend. I know a lot of people from this area are probably going to that so I wasn't sure if Hasl was still going to happen in January

Shadeprince

Banned via Warnings
NNID
djsh1-3
3DS FC
3136-6589-7921
I don't see a Facebook event for hidden power. Is there one?

PikaPantz

Smash Cadet
NNID
DrmMchnMV
3DS FC
1203-9335-0216
Switch FC
SW 1142 5328 9328
Hey Luxx, are you still game for that Sm4sh MM? Your GUNNARS, my pants?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Birmingham is good, keep a lookout for Birmingham Brawl events and smashfests. There will also be a con tournament in February. I'm a bit slow on it now, so please rely on Moogle's update to the first post to be informed about tournaments in the area. I'll resume on FB after I get back from Germany late Jan.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Wednesday my house. If you have me on skype I'm currently The Saddest Goat. Message me there and I'll give you the address. If not message me on here. I have tvs just bring some more wiius

Top Bottom