• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Air Bud: Sky High- HYPE overflowing! Are you ready? - July 27th, 2013 - Columbus, OH

JTsm

Smash Master
No one's going to remember to update you, son. Gotta do it yourself.

:denzel:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
NOT MUCH JUST CONTEMPLATING MY NEXT NAME CHANGE :troll:

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
So 2.6 releases tomorrow. Which version are we doing for this?

This is the question.

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
ummmm Stick with 2.5 imo for fairness its only a week and 3 days away wouldnt give people enough time to adjust to changes
But at the same time, most of us are only gonna be learning/practicing 2.6 leading up to it so it'd be like we'd have to take a step backwards. We'd all have the same handicap of only knowing it a week and a half if we did go with it.

What's The Point

Smash Master
But at the same time, most of us are only gonna be learning/practicing 2.6 leading up to it so it'd be like we'd have to take a step backwards. We'd all have the same handicap of only knowing it a week and a half if we did go with it.
No reason to competitively learn 2.6 when the next tournament you are going to uses 2.5.

Using 2.5 would be best.

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Well I'm gonna be just overwriting 2.6 over 2.5 since it'll be obsolete soon enough. And there's a P:M national coming up next month.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I'll be gone from home all day today starting from the morning since I have to work & then I'm gonna head to Donatos afterwards for a fight night.

So I won't be able to try out 2.6 unless Juu possibly shows up to Donatos or until I get back home near the next Midnight. So far all we know is that Meta Knight will be playable in 2.6.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I'll be gone from home all day today starting from the morning since I have to work & then I'm gonna head to Donatos afterwards for a fight night.

So I won't be able to try out 2.6 unless Juu possibly shows up to Donatos or until I get back home near the next Midnight. So far all we know is that Meta Knight will be playable in 2.6.
So this means you'll only have a week and 2 days to practice the game

And I don't see how your personal schedule should influence what build of a game they use...

Once 2.6 comes out any tourney after that release should use it as standard, unless there are major glitches which need to be patched

Also **** PM it's brawls cancer

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
So this means you'll only have a week and 2 days to practice the game

And I don't see how your personal schedule should influence what build of a game they use...

Once 2.6 comes out any tourney after that release should use it as standard, unless there are major glitches which need to be patched

Also **** PM it's brawls cancer
Actually this is wrong. There should be a 2-3 week buffer period for the players to get acquainted with the patch before it should see the tournament scene. 2-3 weeks should give people zero johns about not knowing what was changed with a character they use/experimenting with the new changes implemented within the game.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Running 2.6 is like running a Smash 4 tournament. Few people know it but who cares ****s gonna be hype

SoulPech

Smash Master
Relax everyone. I'm sure we would be using 2.5, but I'll double check with Juu since he's running that portion. I personally don't mind which version.

SoulPech

Smash Master
could we stop the inb4 meme. It's clogging up my super hyped tourney >.>

It looks like 2.6 is the general consensus so far. According to Juu's poll, more people would rather have version Sugoi.Desune

JTsm

Smash Master
2.6 needs to be played out. It's more optimized and has better changes for everyone.

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Yeah after playing it, it's obvious we should use it. It's a very easy adjustment.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
"MK is broken in 2.6. Gets stuck in a frame perfect DC up > Up air > Shuttle Loop. Tornado and Drill Rush get out before MK gets stuck, trying another DC makes you fast fall and hit the ground before anything can happen. Only way to get unstuck is by getting hit."

how about not using it lol

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
If MK actually is broken after all the testing, the makers should kill themselves.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
If we run 2.6 here, gonna change the stage list a tad. A switch on one stage in singles and the addition of two stages in doubles.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
MK has pretty much been legal around here for a while and I don't think we've ever played without 3 stocks in Brawl.

Unless you mean PM, then of course it's always been 4 stocks. If we're confirmed for using 2.6, which seems to be the case MK is legal. If PM is going to use 2.5b, then no since he's not in the game at that point.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
MK has pretty much been legal around here for a while and I don't think we've ever played without 3 stocks in Brawl.

Unless you mean PM, then of course it's always been 4 stocks. If we're confirmed for using 2.6, which seems to be the case MK is legal. If PM is going to use 2.5b, then no since he's not in the game at that point.

I admire your approach to just state facts. I would have just trolled the **** out of him.

Top Bottom