• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Agents are. . . GO. Elite Beat Agents support thread

3 2 1
GO

Who are the EBA?
The EBA are a group of super special agents who, when someone is in trouble, they rush onto the scene to dance and sing. Yes you read that right. The agents fantastic showmanship allows people in trouble to remain confident and succeed in the impossible. From taking care of rowdy kids to Driving straight up a building the EBA can help with anything.
Here is an example of some gameplay

History
Elite Beat Agents is he Spiritual Sequel to "Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan," another Rhythm game wih a similar idea of a"cheer squad." However unlike OTO, EBA was released outside of Japan. OTO would however get a sequel not released outside of Japan. . .again.

HOWEVER. EBA did make a guest playable appearance!

(notice the Japanese)
In the game, players click on bubbles in rhythm with music. Miss too many and you fail, leading to your client to fail n their endeavor. The closer you are to the Rhythm the better you do!

How would they fight?
Take anything a Rhythm Heaven character would do. . . but imagine it came straight out of Bo-bobo-bo-bobobo. Absurdity unleashed in a rhythmic package.

There are multiple main agents. The most likely would of course be Agnet J (seen above in the center) as he pretty much is the only one advertised and is also the agent you play as in the normal difficulty. Agent Spin and Chieftain would be nice alts though.

MUSIC

Supporters
oni333
DarkAura64
Smashkirby
Azure Warrior
Slambros

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
...I can't even begin to deny how amazing this would be.
Consider me a supporter, as silly as the idea may be lmao.

udime123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3497-1825-3744
Well, that's a pretty sweet idea, but don't consider me a supporter. I'm a bit of a skeptic still.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Three, two, one! These characters sounds like fun!
Add me to the list! Because this idea is as cool as mist!
Elite Agents for Smash! This would be enough to make lots of cash!

Osu! Ouedan! Go Elite Beat Agents!

slambros

Smash Ace
I support. Elite Beat Agents was one of the best DS games in my opinion.

Top Bottom