• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

after the intro

Megablaster

Smash Rookie
After I let it run the intro and a few cutscenes the game crash please fix it!! I don't wanna set it up again!!

SmashAmass

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2191-7637-6640
I have the same problem, it usually happens when I let the intro play past the very beginning and don't skip it. I'm not sure what the problem is, but try skipping the intro before it starts and it should work.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
The same thing happens here, except I can play the whole intro, but it will freeze if I leave it on the title screen for about 5 to 10 minutes.

cmart

Smash Lord
This is a known issue. The best advice I can give is to just press start to skip the intro and get into the menu. It will only crash like that at the title screen.

Fortress

Smash Master
This is a known issue. The best advice I can give is to just press start to skip the intro and get into the menu. It will only crash like that at the title screen.
On an unrelated note, what's it like being a Squirtle main? I always end up doing side-special, diving off of ledges, and dying.

But that sick wavedash, man.

Fortress

Smash Master
I wouldn't know, I main Bowser. : p
THEN EXPLAIN YOUR BRAWL MAIN UNDER YOUR AVATAR.

My roommate plays Bowser. Any good tips to share on approaches, or keeping people above you? What's the best way to capitalize on an opponent's mistake, and when with Bowser? I told him about the jump-cancellable down-b, and now all he does is try and chase with it, and he doesn't get that Bowser has more going for him.

Top Bottom