• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure

emubreath

Smash Journeyman
OMG!!! you are like a god. thank you SDM for perfect control, zero mercy, and this, a movie that pwns them all to the max0r!

rezz

Smash Journeyman
OMFG thats the best vid iv seen it made me take pity on giga bowser....cose you ownd his *** can you post all the codes you used? i just got a AR and i need some codes.oh and just cose i wana.......
:bowser: o man i got ownd

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
*Knees shake in anticipation! Can't wait to see this video, everyone is saying this is brilliant so far, I am gonna probably cry watching this due to its greatness. I am 100% sure it is safe to say before I see it, good job SDM!

EDIT : I can't even imagine how long it took for that Giga Bowser fight.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
All I have to say is:

OMFG you hacker!!!!!1

j/k

We <3 you

Edit: And yes that was very nice... Was slightly expecting more from the individual fights, random stuff and what not (like the ice climber intro)

ycz12

Smash Ace
Ok, here's my review:

My favorite parts of the vid had nothing to do with battle. They were the crazy random character selection, the Escape from Brinstar, the uber-speed dashdancing, and the credit shooting. Not saying that shining Giga Bowser to 500% isn't impressive, but it looks like it actually might be feasible with human reactions. :p Kirby team and Underground Maze look like they might have been vaguely difficult with the AR. F-Zero needed foxtrotting at the very least, but I can understand why you forgoed (forwent?) that option. Editing, as always, was awesome. Didn't particularly like the music, but it wasn't horrible. Uber vid. Now go do frame-by-frame mismatched BtT. (b^_^)b GO SDM!

Mav

Furries For The Win
O_O No body look at my pants right now cause I just creamed them after seeing this.

Neo_Morphix

Smash Cadet
That was ... *goes speechless*
*recovers*
A W E S O M E ! ! ! ! ! !

BTW: The part I liked the most(apart from the whole video) is the Metroid ending (I love Metroid), that was genius.

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
VgtPrncfllSyns said:
I'll PAY you to make one just as good with Marth.
Stop that, you'll scare him off! :laugh:
I was thinking more Captain Falcon than Marth anyway. He's another character that just screams, "SPEED!"
And by speed I mean quickness, not the drug.

But seriously though, people are going to have one helluva time trying to top this. I dub Adventure the vid of 2006 X)

Blind

Honorbound
This is basically the video in summation.

::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::::blip::.

A very shiny video. I've been waiting for it for quite some time man, and it was more than worth it. I salute ya, SDM.

monkey dew

Smash Cadet
i watched with a friend adn he just said "i just blinked what happened" like 13 times

AngeloBangelo

Smash Lord
This video was definitely worth the wait, and turned out about 1000x times better than I thought it could've ever been. SDM is the undisputed master of AR vids.

Great job.

uber_n00b

Smash Journeyman
On a non-spam related note (although the video was indeed amazing)
How do you actually record and put these together (I plan on buying an AR myself, but was wondering how to make a vid like this / if there was any other way)

edit:

Also, if it isn't too much trouble, do you think you could upload the extra bundle stuff w/o the vid because a lot of people will have already downloaded the original vid, and that is an extra 100ish m/bs of extra downloading.

Nigzel

Smash Ace
ok... DL, about 400kb/s. hehe...im in school.
lets see, 97%
um. looks like this computer can't watch video.
*switches comp.*
EDIT:
on the other hand. the only other comp. that was free had a non-working internet connection :ohwell:
ok...prepare yourslef for an ZOMG......
ZOMG, that was entertaining to watch. i think ill go watch it again.
really good stuff. and i love that infiniting on G.B. its like: " YOU CAN'T ESCAPE!!" :laugh:

Magnusblitz

Smash Apprentice
Awesome movie...though it looks like at least one of the lasers hits him in the Falco fight (he shines the first few, but then the latter one hits...a large blue explosion, knocks him up).

Great movie though.

Zenith

Smash Ace
Seriously, SDM must be INVISIBLE in human-on-human combat. D*** I wish I was that good (cries). I've been waiting for this for so long. Watching this vid just makes me wanna practice till I either die of starvation or become King.

SDM KICKS @$$

kaid

Smash Master
I agree with an earlier poster that the F-zero track could have used more work.

Other than that... I simply cannot describe it.

Is there a higher Res version? I think I blinked.

EDIT: BTW, was that 5 sequential phantom hits on Giant Kirby?

Docpillz

Smash Cadet
This is the greatest vid I have ever seen! I loved Every part of it, especially Icicle Mountain. I just want to say that I, among others, appreciate the time and effort that you (and others who helped make this) took to make this a work of art. I don't know what you're going to do next, but good luck trying to top this :laugh: . Great stuff, SDM!

Roar2theMax

Smash Rookie
i just watched the regular adventure and that's some crazy use of AR, wow. just gonna download the bundle and see whats there. why? because i can -_-

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
My dad will probably close the DL before it's done, so it'll be some time before I get to see this.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Allright, this is definitely the BEST VID EVER!!

Thank you SDM, this made my day. <3 Icicle Mountain part
*goes to practice*

AgeNt

Smash Cadet
Wow man, that was crazy good. Thanks for that 14 minutes of enjoyment, woot.

Andrew Ott

Smash Journeyman
Magnusblitz said:
Awesome movie...though it looks like at least one of the lasers hits him in the Falco fight (he shines the first few, but then the latter one hits...a large blue explosion, knocks him up)..
The "Large blue explosion" was his shine, and "Knocks him up" is him double jumping out of the shine.

GREAT JOB SDM!

Top Bottom