• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Mode

Erave

Smash Cadet
What do you guys think of the new adventure mode revealed? I think it looks amazing and it has really pumped me up for a sweet one player mode.

The main thing that interests me are the interaction between characters in the cutscenes. I think that is a marvelous aspect of the game that has never been explored. While, the plot may become a bit TOO serious for a game like this, it's a nice step into a solid one player addition that you would actually want to play. Also, it'd be interesting to get a different version of the adventure depending on who you play. For instance, playing Meta Knight may pit you against Mario and Kirby. Who knows.

BTW, it seems Peach is basically confirmed. Anybody got any opinions on this?

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
1st..........

i think the adventure mode look really nice. but like wobbles told me. think about. dis looks preety long n everything. so unlocking some of the characters could take a while. lol but i see no better way of spendin my december 3rd day haha

lollerskater

Smash Cadet
Other things that have been all-but-confirmed by the update:

Peach is a playable character.

Bullet Bill will be an assist trophy.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
whose bullet bill. i really don't know all dese nintendo characters since until i started playin melee i thought nintendo sucked ***

lollerskater

Smash Cadet
whose bullet bill. i really don't know all dese nintendo characters since until i started playin melee i thought nintendo sucked ***

Since Hammer Bros are both assist trophies AND enemies in the single player mode, it's safe to assume that the same will be true of these:

Erave

Smash Cadet
I think the platforming sidescrolling elements just don't work well with Smash. But I'm still really excited about this no less.

PurpleStuff

Smash Apprentice
Since Hammer Bros are both assist trophies AND enemies in the single player mode, it's safe to assume that the same will be true of these:

So is it safe to assume the "This World" weird people are assist trophies, too? Or that weird-*** ram-thing trying to bite Fox?

Mckillyou

Smash Journeyman
I am gonna have FUN with this, thats all I can say. I guess instead of going to the different nintendo worlds, its all in one realisticish world. I mean, I dont think that hellish ferris wheel was ever in a mario game, but look at those Bullet Bills flying around it :/

On another note, this post makes me a Journeyman! Woo-hoo!

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
I really doubt there assist but OMG did anyone think SHIEK when zelda was upbing :(

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Let's all remember what the important thing is here.... PEACH IS BACK AND She's better than ever!!!!!!!! XD. I love this update. My sweet angel peach has returned T-T I'm so happy. Yahoo!!!

narmerguy

Smash Cadet
What an interesting new addition. I think it'd be nice if each player had their own but personally I doubt they'd do it. With as many characters as they say they'll have, that would probably take forever.

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
1. Would've made more sense to have Link instead of Kirby there, especally with the princesses.

2. The 4 of them 7 the pic of Link /Yoshi is making think there might be co-op play. What better way to showcase the heroic characters working together?

3. The purple guys are way too borderline Kingdom Hearts territory (doesn't help that Pit looks like Sora).

4. It saddens me that the Halberd/Arwing battle will likely just be a cutscene. Nintendo, please give us Star Fox Wii soon!

5. What's with the name of this mode? So weird.

6. Are any of those enemies aside from the Hammer Bros. & Bills from any past Nintendo games?

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
oh lol mane i'm trippin on some ****. i been up to late. i was lookin rite at em when i said they aren't assistant trophies

i got the hammer bros. n bullet bill mixed up. i need sleep

Top Bottom