• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADD(Another Dam Death-combo)-A Brawl+ Crew

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
We are ADD! From the Tristate, we are Brawl+ers. We go in trying our best and ****** **** while having fun. We don't have leaders yet but I created the idea for the crew along with Beat. We enjoy this game and we all have fun going to tournaments and doing our thing. We might not be stacked but we got some surprises,and we are recruiting if you can travel around to Philly and or NJ. And by the way, who wanna **** with us!?​

Members:

Xzax
Main(s): :falco:
Secondaries: :metaknight::sonic::ike::zerosuitsamus:

Vex Kasrani
Main(s) :marth:
Secondaries: :toonlink::fox::ganondorf::lucario:

Beat
Main(s): :metaknight:
Secondaries: :ike::falcon:

Phillyrider
Main(s): :peach:
Secondaries: :zerosuitsamus::mario2:

Truth
Main(s): :luigi2::falcon:
Secondaries: :fox::falco::olimar::kirby2::peach:

.com
Main(s): :ness2::lucas:
Secondaries: :olimar:

MXXD
Main(s): :pikachu2::metaknight::sonic:
Secondaries: :link2::toonlink::samus2:

Cactuar
Main(s): :peach::squirtle:
Secondaries: :fox::falcon::random:

Blackanese
Main(s): :metaknight:
Secondaries: :snake::fox:

JCaesar
Main(s): :rob:
Secondaries: :wolf::squirtle:

blakinola

Constantly Delicious
haha crews

are they even necessary anymore it's always just comes down to region vs region

the term "crew" nowadays is so lightly taken, I am not sure why they still exist.

Besides, MD/VA is too much for PA

Beat

Smash Ace
I made the name. The idea of this expanding is kinda laughable considering I'm too lazy to ever host a tournament. We'd need Chibo for this to actually exist. Or people who are amazing **** like... me. Or Vex. But that's all. And Ak, gtfo of this thread. There's hitstun in here!

Beat

Smash Ace
Haha I don't care what crew(s) I'm in if it actively practices Brawl+... Also, I'm still TSA for life for being the most fun crew ever. EVER.

But yeah, this name's badass. Why isn't it ****? Does that get censored? I'll find out when I click to reply... Oh, the tension!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
u dont have to be in a crew to practice ppl -_-

its really just areas and regions as its been said

aka, I'm now declaring the city name Philadelphia is to be renamed as "ToS"

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
Celadon right now is a no for me because my brother decided to get knee surgery and I have to be his maid, the *******

Edit: FUUUUUUUK DOUBLE POST, I'M SO SORRY

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
yo xzax, if i can't make it to the first celadon, would it be possible if i could have my tryout at the next celadon?

Beat

Smash Ace
I love how xzax is the one hosting tryouts. Basically if you're cool, you're in. If you're cool but inactive, you're out. Crew are a semi-joke in general... But for me if a crew is formed and active together, there's a sense of brotherhood, like I had in TSA.

So if people play together it'll be badass. Someone visit me in Philly and get *****.

Edit: If someone makes the Metaknight texture I'm failing at making for me you auto-receive 31,000 internets.

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
i'm a pretty cool guy who uses ice climbers+ and doesnt afraid of anything! :D

i've been told that i'm good, though :p

Top Bottom