• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Some people need to grow up >_>
Yeah no kidding. They should have known better to even THINK of putting Brawl on the main stage.

bwahahaha.

Yeah a setup is a tv, gc/wii, and smash.
Phanna hijacked someones phone: they tried to put brawl on the projector/main stage but almost started a riot; they chanted brawl sucks till TO's said ok, no brawl.
Phanna hijacked someones phone: they tried to put brawl on the projector/main stage but almost started a riot; they chanted brawl sucks till TO's said ok, no brawl.

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
At this point I don't give a crap about the Melee vs Brawl debate it's ******** and everyone who tries to stir the pot is ******** and should go die in a fire after getting their balls kicked in

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Actually I don't even care about brawl bashing this time. All I cared about for genesis was melee. This whole things hyped me so much for melee I just wanna play a ****load of it soon lol. But wtf happened with brawl? Who won?

FooXero

Smash Cadet
It was Ally followed by M2K for brawl singles. AllisBrawl isn't doing a very good job with the brawl brackets.

FooXero

Smash Cadet
Am I the only one uber impressed by M2K?

1st in both doubles, 2nd in brawl singles and 5th in melee singles.

Mew2KING indeed

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
So, I'm still coming to this, but I'm looking for housing. Can anyone help me out? I'm planning to arrive on Friday night at around 10:30pm (I couldn't book work off, so I can't join the Melee tournament, but I'm definitely down for friendlies), and then I'm leaving on Sunday at around midnight, so I only need a place to stay Friday night. Of course, if people are down for a smashfest on Sunday, I can stay longer.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
me and zach are also looking for houseing if we cant find any we will just be coming up for mellee but if we leave we have to take all of are setups as well so if any brawl guys want lots of playing time :p

Smash Rookie
This is gonna be wicked! just making a confirmation that i'll be showing up to this tourny. it said to make a post to confrim right? well yeah anyways! IM STOKED! time to were i stand... so hard to find any tournys near me :p
yeah if i can i would like to confirm my friends too, Im pretty much 99.9% sure that they will be coming too, considering they wont stop talking about it. so yeah Representing Lethbridge:
Pwnch
Awol
and toon dink. ... yeah.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I'm also looking for someone to team with in Brawl. I use Metaknight and Kirby. I've got lots of doubles experience - many weeklies here, 5 months training with Runawayfire/Minus (best Falco in GTA) plus 2 tournaments in GTA (with names like Ally, KingAce, Percon, Hype and Ambrose).

Smash Rookie
LOL!! Seriously? thats a seriously funny cat man, for cereal.
...although, he may just be half baked.

but no, seriously, thats like the entire brawl community here in lethbridge... -1, who might still be coming but not to sure if he can. :D Were all pretty stoked about it because quite frankly, it gets boring playing the same people every week. My brawl has been rejuvinated man... until its over then its back to +.

I thought i read somewhere that there might be a few Brawl + friendlies happening. That true?

Smash Rookie
Well i like to think so. Ive been playing Melee basically since it came out, and same with brawl.
The only reson why there still is a brawl community in lethbrdige is beacuse me and the guys get together and play it religiously every friday. and i mean every friday.... its sad really.
everyone else here stoped playing once they found out it was broken lol. were a small group of hardcores.
hop[fully will give you a run for you money.... or perferably take it :p

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably be able to bring a Brawl+ setup too if enough people are down to play. Most of us here like + more anyway.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
We could hold a mini brawl+ tourny that runs along with all the other events if people want. I think that would be kinda cool. Any one interested?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
That'd be cool Luke. I'd join. I've never played brawl+ before, so I'd surely lose, but I've always wanted to try it

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Go to the character boards here, they're really helpful.
No they're not, I havn't been there once in my life, aside from trolling roy boards.

Looks like Carl's ready to take home first for melee singles. =P
Has he even changed since Breadoshi-?

I was gonna post that but I didn't have anything funny to say :\.
As USUAL LUKE

I know, he's low tier. But I still think swords are cheap because of their ridiculously long range
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

Some people need to grow up >_>
LIKE YOU CHILD!

Honestly though, almost starting a riot over something so stupid =_=
What? No Chicken!?

At this point I don't give a crap about the Melee vs Brawl debate it's ******** and everyone who tries to stir the pot is ******** and should go die in a fire after getting their balls kicked in
It's so weird reading this and not being able to imagine you saying it.

Am I the only one uber impressed by M2K?

1st in both doubles, 2nd in brawl singles and 5th in melee singles.

Mew2KING indeed
M2K sux lol.

Wow an extra five people for brawl. This just got serious.
Brawl? Serious? wtf Luke.

We could hold a mini brawl+ tourny that runs along with all the other events if people want. I think that would be kinda cool. Any one interested?
Just not for money.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
What codeset? I can download that codeset and put it on my SD card and bring that as well.

Darren you can try it at my house lol

Smash Rookie
Im down, but a tourney? can you do that running along side vanilla brawl? i mean what if your called up for both at the same time? I think brawl friendlies and MM are a good idea, but maybe not a tourney, considering alot of people havnt tried it yet. I dont know, just kinda sceptical.

but on the other hand... More + exposure! if its not a hinderence to the rest of the tournament then im all gung ho for it.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
The whole idea behind having it run the whole day is so that if you get called at the same time of a singles/doubles match you can hold it off till you're done the more important match. But w.e up to you guys.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Yeah, -Age, the Brawl+ would just basically be whoevers interested stealing use of the Tio and hosting equipment that Luke and Tyler will have provided us (you better have)

It in no way will take precedence over anything, it'll be entirely friendly, and any money involved is strictly a choice to be made by those entered.

Smash Rookie
.... good point. :p
then yes! i know a cpt flcn main who will be very pleased by this. ill see if i can convince my friend to bring his modded wii, if theres not enough. but he might not go for that. ill have an answer by tommorw.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I mean it depends fully on how much stuff we have. But It'll probably work out fine.

Brad if we don't have enough stuff and you come to me to start crying I am gonna have to whip out the bans.

Doyoudigworms

Smash Cadet
Hey guys,

Thought I would make a post. I'm pals with -Age and we play B+ regularly. I can bring a homebrewed Wii if it raises awareness for B+. My player handle is Slug, hope to see you all at the tourney!

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
And the purple drank will surely be provided, I personally wouldn't mind being able to stay for both days if anyone could help out with Connor/Zach housing :)

Top Bottom