• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
It sounds nice and cheap! Count me in! Great to see smash bros tournaments in Edmonton! (this will be my first tournament, any suggestions?)
Nice to see a newcomer. :) My suggestion is to read the rules thoroughly and get used to them, they have to be memorized as routines for tournaments, and they are very important.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Keep confidence.

And remember it's double elimination and were always accepting, you should never feel a time when you should leave untill it's over.

Thats all.

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
Oh I plan on staying a long time even when I'm eliminated anyway as I have a lot to learn about this game and just watching everyone else play will help me tremendously

Frio

Smash Champion
Oh I plan on staying a long time even when I'm eliminated anyway as I have a lot to learn about this game and just watching everyone else play will help me tremendously
Go to the character boards here, they're really helpful.

MurdaMoe

Smash Ace
hmmm, im intersted in going.

who would like to team for brawl possibly? I'd say im pretty good, and shoot for nothing but 1st.

P.S I'm the best player in minnesota

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
prepare to get violated in ways you never thought possible.

No pressure LOL
Yeah unfortunately, if it was pools i might stand a greater chance but meh, im just here to have fun. $20 here is more fun than spending it playing mini putt at the whyte mud amusement park

ppig

Smash Journeyman
yea but when u have long range you should have longer recoil marth is a **** cause he doesnt follow this rule marth hates physics

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
yea but when u have long range you should have longer recoil marth is a **** cause he doesnt follow this rule marth hates physics
Yeah, all he has to do is spam fsmash and use his hidden super forearm muscles to defy those physics

ppig

Smash Journeyman
also its cool to bing a setup up for lots of friendlys i think im bringing like 5 in my car lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
And i'll be bringing 2 in matt's car.

**** boys. ****.

THESE 7 SETUPS WILL BE RESERVED FOR MELEE ON DAY 2 NUKKAS. JK but at least 3 setups.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Phanna hijacked someones phone: they tried to put brawl on the projector/main stage but almost started a riot; they chanted brawl sucks till TO's said ok, no brawl.
Phanna hijacked someones phone: they tried to put brawl on the projector/main stage but almost started a riot; they chanted brawl sucks till TO's said ok, no brawl.
I am now officially in love with the Melee community and Genesis.

Top Bottom