• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

About saving matches..

FlipManV3

Smash Cadet
Does it give you an option after the match is over or what?

And can you put it on your SD card and transfer the file to the computer and put it directly to youtube or play it on the computer or does it have some sort of weird file format?

And 2 minutes is the most you can save in any match?

Lingy

Smash Journeyman
It gives you the option if the match was under 3 minutes.

And no, the replays have not been decoded.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Replays are recorded player/CPU input, not actual video. The game then replays the match with CPUs. They will likely never be "decoded" due to the process it would take to compile it into a video.

3 minutes is the most that can be recorded, I was hoping you could record select parts of longer matches, but apparently that's not possible. Ordered some cables and I'll have my Wii set up to record to my computer for uploads. I'd suggest checking out the videography board for some tips on recording matches of any length for uploading.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
At the end of a potential match, on the results screen you can press the Z button to save the match.

Top Bottom