• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

About having custom special variations on the With Anyone modes.

Snokros

Smash Cadet
Below is a Huge body of text. If you know alot about the custom moves in ssb4 then you can probably skip down to the body of text after it.

The custom movesets are if you ask me One of the best additions to the newest smash. encouraging player experimentation and creativity while giving characters With less than stellar special moves a better chance against the games high tier characters which are Bound to emerge sooner or later. Sadly they are only available online while playing With friends which might not do for players seeking lots of variation in the people they face etc. Sakurai has Said that one of the main reasons is the balancing problems the custom characters might bring With them(this does however also count the different equipments you can put on your characters together with the custom moves.) this balancing problem could however be solved if there where variations made on the For Fun and For Glory modes in With Anyone that would allow custom moves to be used.

This thread is pretty much about discussing about making separate variations in the For Fun and For Glory modes in With Anyone online where all the custom moves are avaibable to put on your characters.

The thing that comes to my mind first to make this a reality would be to make a petition that would be sent to Nintendo.

Do you think this is a good Idea? Do you think there are better ways to get Nintendos attention? Do you think im talking bull****? Discuss! :D

Feel free to copy what i have written here and post it to other places or whatever if you want.

RafalRib

Smash Cadet
NNID
RafalRib
3DS FC
4184-2119-2641
I think that's a great idea! (EDIT: Maybe in a future patch! :))

Last edited:

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
It sounds nice, but there's no predicting what Nintendo will do. They never have responded in a receptive way to fan input, at least not when they don't ask for it.

Goten21

Smash Journeyman
Below is a Huge body of text. If you know alot about the custom moves in ssb4 then you can probably skip down to the body of text after it.
The custom movesets are if you ask me One of the best additions to the newest smash. encouraging player experimentation and creativity while giving characters With less than stellar special moves a better chance against the games high tier characters which are Bound to emerge sooner or later. Sadly they are only available online while playing With friends which might not do for players seeking lots of variation in the people they face etc. Sakurai has Said that one of the main reasons is the balancing problems the custom characters might bring With them(this does however also count the different equipments you can put on your characters together with the custom moves.) this balancing problem could however be solved if there where variations made on the For Fun and For Glory modes in With Anyone that would allow custom moves to be used.
Lol

Anyway, I'd like custom moves on with anyone modes! You've had to work hard for them, and the random factor makes it even harder to collect the ones you personally want

Top Bottom