• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

About file replacement code

Andres.C

Smash Rookie
I've recently got SSBB ( for the thrid time ) and I've been iso modding ssbb before. I've got all the files and folders setup correctly in my sd card and have the file replacement code on 3.5.1 version and Its not working at all. I've used the code way back when I had a stable disc version of SSBB I had a 2gb sd card at that time, but now i'm using a 4gb sd card. I'm curious to know if it's my sd card being to many gigs or that fact that my wii can read the sd card but can't write to it even thou the sd card is not locked(SD card slot is not making a connection with other metal part in my sd card making the wii think that its locked if anyone knows a tut on how to fix it by opening the wii please post link if you can please). Anyways thanks to anyone who answer's. I've overlooked this site countless times since 2009 but I've never registered and I thank the people who make the fourms to what they are now best website for brawl I've seen... but eh i still a noob.

Andres.C

Smash Rookie
it's a 4gb sd card not sdhc where u got a microship thing but thanks anyway. The issue may have been from it being 4gigs or the file replacement code writes something to the SD card during gameplay and since my wii can read sd but can't write cuz its semi-broken but ya thanks for replying lol.

SmashShard

Smash Rookie
it's a 4gb sd card not sdhc where u got a microship thing but thanks anyway. The issue may have been from it being 4gigs or the file replacement code writes something to the SD card during gameplay and since my wii can read sd but can't write cuz its semi-broken but ya thanks for replying lol.
Anything above 2gb is SDHC.

Top Bottom