• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Abe's House - A Melee/Brawl tournament in Tucson, AZ - Nov. 7th

Gah777

Smash Lord
So this tourney is in tuscan? If I can go I'm bringing people.

forward

Smash Champion
Hey guys something I forgot to mention in the first post is that we need set ups. So if you can bring set ups let me know and I'll start compiling a list.

As for the Brawl turnout, I'm not sure. Tucson has a much smaller scene than phoenix does so it depends on how many of their players are making the drive down.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
I don't know that 40+ people will come, but it should easily make 30...

And most of phoenix is probably driving down anyway...

EDIT: and because I'm stupid and it's been bugging me sense I heard (is that spelled right? xD) the name of the tourney, is it at someone's house? Or is it a venue? And if it's a venue is it the same one as last time? Oh, and who's abe? lol

I kind of figure that it's an inside joke, but I'm curious lol.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I don't know that 40+ people will come, but it should easily make 30...

And most of phoenix is probably driving down anyway...

EDIT: and because I'm stupid and it's been bugging me sense I heard (is that spelled right? xD) the name of the tourney, is it at someone's house? Or is it a venue? And if it's a venue is it the same one as last time? Oh, and who's abe? lol

I kind of figure that it's an inside joke, but I'm curious lol.
The tournament is named that because it's the week before Pat's House, a big Melee tourney in CA.

The person who named it has such deep insight into tournament nomenclature! This man deserves an award!

hadesblade

Smash Lord
The tournament is named that because it's the week before Pat's House, a big Melee tourney in CA.

The person who named it has such deep insight into tournament nomenclature! This man deserves an award!
Oh, melee :p that explains why I didn't understand it. xD

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Why are you not relinquishing your freedom, praise, posterity, and possessions to the great man who named this tournament?

Gah777

Smash Lord
how dare you!

oh yeah, you wanna know what i think??? huh???? HUH?????? .........pikachu's the greatest =D
So you don't play brawl pikachu?

Oh, if I can make it I can bring a melee setup if it's needed (GC, memory card, melee) but someone will have to clear a few events first as I have yet to unlock FD (and a few other stages for that matter). I suck at melee XD

fridayslobster

Smash Apprentice
I always think of playing SF third strike when I think about AiAB TE.

I look forward to playing 3rd strike and smash with everyone there.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I can only play third strike on a PS2 controller haha.

I'll money match anybody in melee/brawl random character (for both people) $5 3-of-5.

I'll money match anybody in smash 64 in any amount :D

I should make/lose a lot of money at my last tournament haha

hadesblade

Smash Lord
I might random mm if I feel like losing money... I'll do regular/duelist mm's though.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I <3 Guitar Hero 3, but I'm not any good. Jackie, we should play friendlies in Melee and Brawl. Same with you, Chris.

forward

Smash Champion
Ok guys I added a setups list to the first post and I added a few people that I remember are consistent with set ups. Any updated please let me know.

If you can let bring anything please let me know.

Jane

Smash Hero
Hey Jane, I think I saw you at Bookman's the other day. :-p

haha the one on grant? or the one in marana? i've been to both very recently.

if you saw me at the one on grant, thats funny because i was actually there looking for a gamecube memory card so i could play melee, but then i saw that the mem cards were 15 fucking dollars! so i promptly walked out haha

Top Bottom