• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Abe will be repping wario in Brawl Bash II

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
BRAWL BASH II TAKES PLACE IN A COUPLE HOURS, THE PAYOUT WILL ALREADY BE THE BIGGEST IN THE COUNTRY SO FAR $1300 =) (<3 FL)

lets hope abes wario goes far, videos and reults should be posted tonight!!!

OmegaWeapon

Smash Apprentice
Wish i could be there to own w/ my wario, stupid having to work every saturday though, so you know how that kind of thing works.

Hope you win that thing dude. Can't wait to see the vids.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
Ahh so two things:

2-0ed the hosts Marth (Linguini) eliminating him from his own tournie, highlight of the night.

Got pwned by a meta-noob who nvr played melee towards end of losers brackets. need more meta practice

vids will be up soon, you will def be impressed with this wario =)

Young Cricket

Smash Rookie
Aw that sucks you got beat by Meta, but yeah, Wario has a really hard time doing much to him besides blocking and grabbing.

Tin

Smash Journeyman
How you lost against a noob Metaknight while winning against Linguini's Marth I really can't understand.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
LOL i know......

what it boils down to is my character experience....

for example....i fought marth a billion times in melee and his moves are still the same..

new characters like dedede and meta knight however, have unfamiliar movesets which i am not yet used to. ive only played a few decent players in my area and they mostly main ike/ g&w, so i was unexperienced against the newer characters. this was my debut brawl tournie, and everyone was talking about what a beast it was, so it was a good experience in itself.

OmegaWeapon

Smash Apprentice
Lol, all those clashes against my beastly marth, if you wanna call it that probably helped against Linguini. Good to hear that you made some progress though. (I'm sure you've faced better marths though)

I'm maining dedede a little now to take a break from wario so maybe that'll help you learn some dedede counteractions to some extent, whenever you wanna play again. I'm up for it whenever.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
rofl i know dude im sorry there taking so long....this kid is seriously taking his sweet time posting it i unfortunately was not recording the matches someone else was. his name is polmex23 and hes fvcking lazyyyyy. i have been calling/bugging him evveryday for them, ill post a thread as soon as there up.

Top Bottom