• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Wild Heracross Appeared! ~Heracross For Super Super Bros. 4

Do you want Heracross to join Super Smash Bros. 4?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3

It's inevitable that we'll end up with a brand new Pokemon character, so why not someone who can pack a punch like Heracross? This seems like a bit of an odd choice, but allow me to elaborate more on why I believe Heracross should join.

Every installment to the Super Smash Bros. series since Melee has introduced a humanoid Pokemon character, Melee had Mewtwo, and Brawl had Lucario, Gen 6 doesn't really have very many choices for a humanoid Pokemon, aside from Greninja, and Heracross was treated with a mega evolution in Pokemon X and Y, so you may kind of understand where I'm going with this, and if not, then..... I must have done a pretty bad job at explaining myself. :ohwell:

Nonetheless, Heracross would make an interesting, and unexpected, addition to the Super Smash Bros. roster, as for his moveset, it could comprise of different fighting-type and bug-type moves, and as for his Final Smash:

He can Mega Evolve into Mega Heracross, similar to how Bowser transforms into Giga Bowser for his Final Smash.

Now, there are a few counter arguments that could be made, such as "Heracross is too obscure" or "Heracross would de-confirm Mewtwo" etc. While I personally can't argue against Heracross' obscurity, adding Heracross to the roster would not de-confirm Mewtwo, if anything, it would de-confirm Pokemon Trainer.

Now that I've said my 2 cents, I wanna know how you feel, do you want Heracross in Super Smash Bros. 4, or do you not? I gladly respect all opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom