• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Wild Glitch Appears! MissingNo. For Super Smash Bros! (SEEKING NEW OWNER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Yeah, a poster in the middle of a completely dark nothingness.
None of the other buildings have it, so I just think its missingno.
Maybe that Missingno in X/Y is in a league with that mysterious ghost lady of Lumiose? I think she says "No, you're not the one..." because the player didn't attain that Missingno yet. It all makes sense now!

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Here's my moveset for him, not including a Final Smash. Can't think of one.

Neutral Special: Tri-Attack. A triangle surrounds Missingno as he glitches and fires the projectile at his opponent.

Side Special: Water Gun. Missingno uses a stream of glitchy water to push the opponent, similar to Mario’s F.L.U.D.D., although it deals damage.

Up Special: Sky Attack. Missingno begins to glow as he begins to ascend into the sky and then dive-bomb with the aura surrounding him. If disrupted while charging, the aura will disappear and there will be no energy effect on the attack.

Down Special: Multiply. Missingno begins to glitch into his different forms from Red/Blue (the fossils) and will triple the amount of projectiles blasted at him and reflect them towards the opponent. The projectiles will go forward, diagonally upwards and diagonally downwards. This is his most useful move.

Morbi

Scavenger
You must seriously add me to this support list! This is the best "unlikely" character thread, better than all of your other crazy ones. Missingno mystified so many childhood memories. Add me!

AlRex

Smash Lord
I support this. He'd be the most interesting Pokemon character to me, personally.

Tweezer Salad

Smash Apprentice
would make more sense as a boss or pokeball,

but oh well it would be amazing as a character too. Would shock a lot of people for sure.
I support.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Attention:
As I now have many other threads, I am looking for new owners for some of my older threads, including this one.
If anyone wants to own this thread and thinks they can add more to the OP, please contact me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom