• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A way to fix the 1 frame thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viceversa96

Banned via Warnings
This thing has been around for awhile. I thought about it and then realized the answer to the problem was in PSA. Have you guys ever thought of decreasing the jump start for each character by 1 frame that way the issue is gone?

Rarik

Smash Journeyman
That messes with DACUS' (characters who currently have a 1 frame timing would no longer have a DACUS) and I'm unsure if that's the only issue caused by the bug, so it may not necessarily be a full solution.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
If the issue was that simple I guarantee it would have been solved by now.
Doesn't have anything to do with jumpstarts. Air time is just one of the things affected by the 1 frame physics delay. Pretty sure EVERY movement is affected by it actually.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
If the issue was that simple I guarantee it would have been solved by now.
Doesn't have anything to do with jumpstarts. Air time is just one of the things affected by the 1 frame physics delay. Pretty sure EVERY movement is affected by it actually.
Correct.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom