• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A tournament? From yours truely? naaaaaaaaaah really? June 9th

PandaX

Smash Lord
hahah heeeeeeellllllzzzzzz nah. This ****s for my ***** birthday homies. June 3rd. A selected handful will be allowed to represent the smash community, as I got people from LA, NorCal, Central Cali, AZ, Las Vegas, and the home of Socal attending this. My closest smash homies are gladly invited, the others... not so much. I may hold a small tournament while this party is going on, but there's gonna be a lotta girls, and a lotta ***** partyin' that I don't think people are gonna care much for smash.

The 3rd is my actual birthday, but the celebration is on the 9th. There's gonna be a pool, there's gonna be a fire pit, there's gonna be girls and booze. What's not better than that?!?!?!

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
F*ck you b*tch, no one likes you

On a lighter note, I just started watching House, and it is pretty **** amazing.

I'm gonna get you some Arnold Palmer Ice Tea for ur big day ;)

PandaX

Smash Lord
Not sure if he was talking to you or me, but mike likes nuts in his mouth. Oh, btw Mike Y... I ***** your ***** test.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
Lol to Mike Haze: If you look at the times posted, ours happened at the same time, so I was referring just to Panda Ex. I would never say those kinds of things to someone that didn't deserve it ;)

And to pANDuh: Getting a perfect on ur SECOND try doesn't mean sh*t. Gimme more House to watch

PandaX

Smash Lord
A **** is a ****, no johns *****. If you want and can copy my House DVDs, I'd gladly get you some. I got a DVD-R on my laptop.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Panda tourneys are ****. :)

I'm sure his birthday would be a hell of a lot more fun :O

JMW

Smash Apprentice
truer words were never spoken ryan. panda tournaments= too much fun and a lot of people coming from all over. it's all thanks to panda watching house, and im surprised to find out that Mike Y didnt watch it before, isnt he going to be a Dahkter?

I wonder if i would be invited?

PandaX

Smash Lord
**** nublet, what was the first one? :((((((( haha whasap ultra.

Oooooh man, this is gonna be tooo good. BTW it's a sunday.

Knivez

Smash Ace
Wow time passes by quick. I remember when you were just yay-high and the only words that came out of your mouth were "i'm just a panda bear, sexy little underwear and i'll DaNCe for yOU if you GIMMe A quartER!.

Panda is finally turning 21 everyone. Big 2-1 means that he can finally drink alcoholic beverages and sleep around with men.

mike Y is going to the pants party.
err party in panda's pants.

JMW

Smash Apprentice
panda, still havent answer my question...and if it's because you dont think you know who i am well all i can tell you is you know me, we've teamed even. double fox, shiek and fox. lol not very specific but i dont think i need to put all my eggs in one basket.

Top Bottom