• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A stadium! Mewtwo planned this all along! (Stage thread)

StriderAaron360

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBlueStrider
I figured this kind of thing deserved its own thread. Controlling space with Mewtwo is an important part of his game plan, so what stage do you prefer to take him to?

I like Battlefield the most right now. Teleporting from the middle of the stage can take you instantly to the ledge to edgeguard, and it can take you up to the top middle platform instantly (allowing for air chasing and float harassing after a u-throw). Wavedashing is also very effective here, since the stage isn't that big.

AstraEDM

Smash Ace
I like battlefield and FD the most. Battlefield has the crazy autocancel stuff already mentioned, and you can juggle fastfallers for like 5 years on FD. SSE jungle is a great counterpick if it isn't banned simply because of the large size and small horizontal boundaries. Forward and back throw become kill moves if you're close enough

StriderAaron360

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBlueStrider
Platforms are really helpful against those tough stage controlling types. Once they hit that platform, it's nothing but u-tilts and floating nairs!

Top Bottom