• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A sign from God..?

RedKnight

Smash Ace
I dont want the almighty in Brawl...hed would be so broken and theyd finally make a god tier ;)

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
idk, thats wierd that you saw that exact symbol........obsessive much over brawl, i know i am

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
And this is our bible.
Makes sense.
Well, obviously, we've already got some translation errors, now we just need it translated into Greek, Latin, Chinese, and then back again to English, and we're good.

Unfortunately, you guys know what this means, Brawl will be the second coming of Christ, and he's notorious for being late...

I think my "two centuries of delay" estimate was a little short.

jet

Smash Lord
For you buzzkills in this thread saying "God doesn't exist, etc." Just stfu, seriously. Were all obviously joking here so get off your high horse and jump into the pit of hysterical nonsense that is this thread.

Very nice find though deserteagle and i lol'd pretty **** hard at this entire thread.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
just a coincidence i believe in g-d(jewish) but still overreacting a bit to a shadow come on people are we this desperate?

Doomblaze

Smash Journeyman
WE Got jesus, God, and the pope in brawl,
Jesus for top tier!
(refrains from saying anything else cause he doesnt wna make christains mad)

Top Bottom