• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Secret Love Affair in SMASH?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbrightside

Smash Cadet
I have discovered the most shocking news update for Smash Bros yet!

All seems well in the world of Smash...but what's this?

Our pink friend seems to be blushing...What could this mean?

Mario seems to be confused...

My GOD! Holding hands? When this footage was taken other Smash Bros were asked what they thought about the situation. This is all they could say...

Of course Kirby and Mario deny any relations with one another but other photos of their escapades have been sent to me as well. Take a look for yourself....

Look here at Kirby bathing Mario...sick....just sick I tell you...

What could this mean for Princess Peach? We have yet to interview her Royal Highness as talks with her publicist Toad have yet to go underway...More information coming soon.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Joke thread...
Though it is admittedly somwhat amusing.
I doubt this'll last long beofor this become a spam fest.

RDK

Smash Hero
Wow.

Are we that deprived of things to do?

This is starting to look like a Smash Bros. Tabloid.

Next Headline: "Peach ***** by Aliens from Space!"

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
This was pretty well done.... Now.. what about DK running off with Zelda?!

Zelda NUUU!!

EDIT: LOL PIKACHU LIKES IT! HES SMILING! HAHA

mrbrightside

Smash Cadet
It was announced today that Bowser will NOT be competing in the 2008 Beijing Olympics due to a drug test that came back positive. The analysis showed 74 different types of steroids present in his urine along with high levels of Crack Cocaine and Mountain Dew. Suspicion arose when Bowser returned from a 2 week Tai Bo training class and was acting "Different quoted Mario and friends.

Here are some before and after pictures of what this suspicion was based upon.

BEFORE Tai Bo:

AFTER Tai Bo:

When questioned on this disqualification from the Olympics, Sir Koopa replied, "I was prescribed medication and never intentionally took steroid." When asked who his medication was prescribed by he simply handed us his card shown here:

eski

Smash Rookie
When questioned on this disqualification from the Olympics, Sir Koopa replied, "I was prescribed medication and never intentionally took steroid." When asked who his medication was prescribed by he simply handed us his card shown here:

]http://mikehawk.files.wordpress.com/2006/03/Untitled-2.jpg[/IMG]
ROFL. Haha, that and the Love story is really well done. 10/10

mrbrightside

Smash Cadet
Confirmed: Mario Gay!

This photo of Mario taken at a Gay Pride Parade in San Francisco, CA earlier this year:

Warning this picture may be disturbing to Die-Hard Mario Fans:

Ok...here it is...

You really want to see him gay eh? Fine....

CONFIRMED

raptorbaby10

Smash Journeyman
LOL HAHAHA Barry Bonds!!!!! I hope the MLB realizes that he took steroids and so shouldn't technically be up for the record in home runs.

Nice job, keep 'em coming.

Conker1

Smash Ace
Look at the one pic with everyone in it. Pikachu is expressionless. He has no feelings. HE IS A ROBOT!

Weed

Smash Lord
The Mario+Kirby story is pretty funny, the Bowser story owns (esp. the ending)..the gay Mario pic is just disturbing and wrong.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
Shocking. Very shocking. But we all knew it was coming. There were so many signs! Believe me, there were, but it's classified. And by classified, I mean I can't tell you, because then someone would get mad at me. And by someone, I mean Marsellus Wallace. And you don't want Marsellus Wallace mad at you, or you end up like Zed...

I might be the only one here who's seen Pulp Fiction, but it's highly unlikely.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
il tell u want happened to peach, she's ride'n that Donkey Kong
Konkey Dong

Two men can never reproduce when they enter a relationship with each other.
Last time I checked, Kirby wasn't a man.

He's more like a thing......or something like that.

lol, like sexing a pillow.

SloT

Smash Journeyman
Yea, i gotta say I laughed! Nice Joke thread dude :D
ROFL@ GAY MARIO one of the most disturbing images i've ever seen... Scary >_>

Kurizu208

Smash Journeyman
This photo of Mario taken at a Gay Pride Parade in San Francisco, CA earlier this year:

Warning this picture may be disturbing to Die-Hard Mario Fans:

Ok...here it is...

You really want to see him gay eh? Fine....

CONFIRMED
OMFG I love you. <33333333333333 I lol'd so f****** hard! Kirby's hat could be the leather hat with a whip for the b move.

mrbrightside

Smash Cadet
Our team decided to get a more personal opinion from the Mario Kirby scandal , interviewing some of Mario's most cherished and beloved friends and family.

We first went to visit his most immidiate family, younger brother Luigi. Completely oblivious to the recent news of his brother being Gay he didn't take the news very well.

We asked if there were any signs indicating of his brother's homosexuality growing up.

Brightside: Tell me Luigi, growing up did Mario ever display any signs of his sexual orientation?
Luigi: Well, it'sa crossed my mind a few times. When we were younger he hada fascination a'riding this'a Yoshi fella.
I always a'thought this Yoshi character was a strange one. To tell you the truth we could never a'figure out if he was a boy or a girl... When Mario got older and was still riding Yoshi I began crossing my mind... He would ride around the backyard with a cape claiming he always felt "Super." I didn't make anything of it at the time.

Brightside: Were there any other indications?
Luigi: Why yes, now that you mention it. He always had this fascination for Rainbows and such and decided to open a cruise line themed around this. The cruise line opened in 2002 with the first passengers being Peach and this strange Nipply man, Captain Falcon. This guy was strange character as well always claiming he was "Duffman thrusting."

Anywho, on the first'a day of the cruise Mario scared off Peach and Falcon as he repeatedly bent over suspiciously in front of Falcon claiming that'a the real cruise was in his pants!

Also, at a young age he claimed he was always'a Flamin'.

I assumed this was because he was able to shoot the fireballs'a out of his hands.

After this Luigi broke down into tears and we concluded our interview. We are still trying to get a hold of Princess Peach for her take on the shocking news. More news as this story of Rainbows and such unfolds.

ti83pop

Smash Journeyman
Top Headline

Reports of Sexual Brutality around this world... have been often dismissed as being frivolous, having no proof, and being used to attack those on the side of the Triforce. But recently, pictures have surface that have gotten many involved with the Triforce in a legal battle. These pictures show Master Link abusing a young boy, and forcing him to wear sexually arousing outfits. Sir Link was caught attacking the boy with his "Master Sword", obviously a part of some bondage costumes, and even going to lengths of throwing the boy off a cliff. Reports say that the boy was refusing to engage in the acts that Link was telling him to perform. This caused Link to get enraged and act out these bits of rage.

As soon as the boy found his chance, he ran. Link chased after, but found that he had been to distracted by his sexual escapades to notice that the boy had started running.

The boy's face is obscured for security reasons.

We here at Smash News Network asked Princess Zelda to comment on the situation, but she declined.

*some more images of illegal and lewd acts that were committed by Link*

Sacred Vanguard

Smash Rookie
all i can say is, this stuff is funny, and mario 'flamming' that was a pretty ingenious route to take it LAWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom