• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A samus chilean player. Please rate my samus

Corigames

Smash Hero
Well, it is kinda hard to give advice to people based off of matches that they won, but here we go.

First of all, I saw a bunch of missed WDs. Just something little, no biggy.

MOAR MISSILES, you can never have enough. I just say this to everyone anyway.

A little better ledge guarding wouldn't hurt, but once again it is hard to tell you what to do when you win anyway.

mach5

Smash Journeyman
it's either you have wave dash hacks, or you have been practicing wave dashing all your life. good wave dashing, your samus looks faster then a falcon. may i suggest not to use so many dash attacks. i think your opponents just dont use their shield enough. nor do they grab enough. but overall i think your a pretty **** good samus. 9/10

Twek

Smash Cadet
youre pretty good but one thing i noticed was your edge recovery was a little weak. it may be due to the fact that you dont save your jump. you jump before you begin bomb recovery and that makes your recovery much more predictable. youre still a really good samus though. what part of chile do you live in? i know some people from valdivia thats why i ask.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Umm.. wow. You're just like DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE the whole match lol. I'm like AHHH RUN RUN RUN RUN AWAY!! I never thought chasing gannon was a good idea! I love the falling Fairs to Uairs.

Flavor_Flav

Smash Journeyman
I cant really judge due to you rapin your opponent. Hmmmmm, yeah I cant really say anything on your Samus because you didnt really mess up. That Ganon kept tryin to play aggressive against you and thats why he got poopd and he didnt change up his style to adapt with yours even when he was getting owned. I'd say play against a smarter opponent and post the video and then I can judge you. No offense to that Ganon or nothin BTW.

Blademaster

Smash Cadet
I cant really judge due to you rapin your opponent. Hmmmmm, yeah I cant really say anything on your Samus because you didnt really mess up. That Ganon kept tryin to play aggressive against you and thats why he got poopd and he didnt change up his style to adapt with yours even when he was getting owned. I'd say play against a smarter opponent and post the video and then I can judge you. No offense to that Ganon or nothin BTW.
dont worry thats ok, i preffer tha offensive in my ataks than shieldgrabing all the time, but i need think more

fed

Smash Cadet
Thank you very much for your comments :).

Well Twek, i'm from santiago. Valdivia is very far from santiago.

Generally i save my jump to return to the platform with a fair or a charge beam but when a ganon hit me and i have more than 80 or 90% of damage i use the jump.

Maybe i will upload another videos against a c.falcon.

Thank you again for your comments. I'll see you later!! :)

PD: I hope that you understand my english

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
ta f*ck are you doing this match? less crack plz, itll make you spam moves less NP.

every time you get hit its not cuz ur friends ganon is good, everytime you get hit its cuz u were doing some random ish i.e. dropping bombs jumping off of em to double jump faill uair wtfbbqcombospwn?

advice: play smash smarter, not "the man who spams the most moves wins."

waaaaaaaassup flaming on smashboards nooo proooooblem

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Wavedash dancing? WTF, you're not a Marth!

Stop tooling around with bombs unless you're going to pay attention to your opponent while doing so.

You edgeguard timing is a little off. You tend to hit peoples' sheilds after they land, and not the lag from their recovery.

Control the urge to dash attack.

If you're hanging on the ledge, ledgehopped uncharged shots are shorter than missiles, and you can grab the ledge immediately after firing them off. Watch Phanna's vids. He does it all the time.

Wobbling FTL. :(

No time for the Ganon match, but you're pretty good. My comments are mostly nitpicks, except the edgeguarding. Work on that the most. Also, if you like playing with bombs, make sure it's burned in as muscle memory, so that you can stop exactly when you need to and punish your opponent for trying to punish you.

Top Bottom