• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A real SSB representation:Galleom for ssb4

Woohoo982

Smash Apprentice
Bosses are a fun addition to ssb4,and moreso as playable characters.Think bowser,ganondorf,galleom...
No,your device is not glitchy,I mean galleom,the huge tank thing.
Reasons for galleom:
Unique character type-heavy,slow,but with a few projectiles.
We need more ssb reps
Hes a robot.
A: Galleom punches directly in front of him.2-4%
AA:Galleom follows up with an uppercut.3-5%
AAA:Galleom finishes with a downward punch.7%
Side Tilt:Galleom swings directly in front of himself.5-9%
Side Smash:Galleom headbutts the person in front of him.10-22%
Up Tilt:Galleom uppercuts the air.6-10%
Up Smash:Galleom claps his hands in the air.9-19%
Down Tilt:Galleom stomps on the ground.5-8%
Down Smash:Galleom punches on both sides of himself.12-20%
Nair: Galleom spins in the air.6%
Fair: Galleom swings his arms outwards.Can meteor smash.6%
Bair:Galleom kicks in the air.7-9%
Uair:Galleom uppercuts in the air.6-8%
Dair:Galleom kicks downwards.9%
B: Missile Shot
Galleom fires a missile from his cannons.10%
Side B:Tank Dash
Galleom dashes across the stage in his Tank Form.12-14%
Up B:Galleom Stomp
Galleom jumps high,then crashes down.13%
Down B:Shockwave
Galleom spins and creates a shockwave.5% spinning,12% shockwave
Final Smash: Subspace Grapple
Galleom grabs any opponents in range and activates his Subspace Bomb.1% during grab,45% and high knockback after the explosion.
EDIT:Custom Moves ftw and palette swap colors.
Missile Shot
1: Tank Missile
Galleom rushes to the other side of the stage and fires 2 missiles.5% dashing, 10% from missiles
2: Subspace Mine
Galleom plants a mine that explodes after 15 seconds(#references)or when someone walks on it.16%

Tank Dash
1: Stomp
Galleom stomps to the other side of the stage.9% each stomp.
2: Tank Spin
Galleom changes to his tank form and spins.11%.

Galleom Stomp:
1: Jet Uppercut
Galleom uses a jet propelled uppercut to rise into the air.12%
2: Subspace Warp
Galleom warps using Subspace.0%

Shockwave
1: Stiffen
Galleom hardens his body to counter an attack,the falls on an enemy.Power is variable,but if an attack would deal 35% or more then this can reliably KO.
2: Shockwave Shield
The shockwave rise above Galleom now. 10% spinning,5% shockwaves
Colors:
Grey+Purple
Grey+Blue
Grey+Yellow
Grey+Orange
Black+Red
Black+Purple
Black+Yellow
Black+Pink

Last edited:

Freduardo

Smash Champion

He's got the face of an axe.

Other possibilities out of the SSE:

Duon! He'd be like Ice Climbers except one guy.

Or the ancient minister, but he's just ROB in disguise. Or Primids.

I'd be down for playing as any of these.

D

Deleted member

A new Galleom robot that fights for the good side and size tone down isn't a bad idea at all actually.

PreedReve

Smash Journeyman
Galleom reminds me too much of DK. :B
Duon might be interesting though... >w>
Another SSB rep idea might be Sandbag.
Instead of fighting or moving by itself, it will fight by summoning the Fighting Polygon Team to help it.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Galleom is ACTUALLY too big.
This. What makes Galleom a good idea, anyway? He's that large. The size issue is controversial in Ridley's case among fans (not trying to start a Ridley argument here), but it is clear that the tank robot from Brawl is just...too big. I don't think he'd look that good if he were shrunk down as well.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, Tabuu seems like a much better pick. I still want at least one Subspace rep.
We should remember that Tabuu was pwnt by everyone, and even if he comes back somehow he can't leave his home.

Amiiboshiibo

Smash Journeyman
We should remember that Tabuu was pwnt by everyone, and even if he comes back somehow he can't leave his home.
They could make up something, like he found out how to leave Subspace, but with only half his power (so that he could be downsized and not completely OP)

Woohoo982

Smash Apprentice
This. What makes Galleom a good idea, anyway? He's that large. The size issue is controversial in Ridley's case among fans (not trying to start a Ridley argument here), but it is clear that the tank robot from Brawl is just...too big. I don't think he'd look that good if he were shrunk down as well.
Galleom would be an ACTUAL SSB rep,not just miis slapping on a costume and gaining some extremely-flashy-but-kinda-underwhelming moves. And he has tons of moves he could use,as well as that Subspace Bomb on his head.And yeah,he might be too big-at his normal size.But who's to say he couldn't be resized?I mean,look at Bowser(he'd be like 20 feet tall in real life)and Olimar(The Pikmin manual says he's as big as a quarter.AND R.O.B(He wasn't that big in real life,but in Brawl he's about as tall as Snake and in SSB4 he's tall there too.)So who's to say Galleom can't be resized and look cool?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Galleom would be an ACTUAL SSB rep,not just miis slapping on a costume and gaining some extremely-flashy-but-kinda-underwhelming moves. And he has tons of moves he could use,as well as that Subspace Bomb on his head.And yeah,he might be too big-at his normal size.But who's to say he couldn't be resized?I mean,look at Bowser(he'd be like 20 feet tall in real life)and Olimar(The Pikmin manual says he's as big as a quarter.AND R.O.B(He wasn't that big in real life,but in Brawl he's about as tall as Snake and in SSB4 he's tall there too.)So who's to say Galleom can't be resized and look cool?
I had to look him up again, and I can see him being resized. However, I personally would not go with Galleom, but someone like Tabuu rather.....or a playable Primid with his own moves. :troll:

The Primid thing was a joke, but I am not sure about adding Galleom as the Smash rep. Like I said, I would rather go with Tabuu, or even an all new character representing Smash and having not appeared in any other series before.

Woohoo982

Smash Apprentice
I had to look him up again, and I can see him being resized. However, I personally would not go with Galleom, but someone like Tabuu rather.....or a playable Primid with his own moves. :troll:

The Primid thing was a joke, but I am not sure about adding Galleom as the Smash rep. Like I said, I would rather go with Tabuu, or even an all new character representing Smash and having not appeared in any other series before.
The Primid thing would be awesome. I wouldn't see Tabuu in,though.He looks awesome and has a wide moves,but he perpetually flies.Plus,how would he get out of Subspace?

Amiiboshiibo

Smash Journeyman
The Primid thing would be awesome. I wouldn't see Tabuu in,though.He looks awesome and has a wide moves,but he perpetually flies.Plus,how would he get out of Subspace?
Like I said, they could make something up like using half of his power to escape so that he can downsized and not be overpowered.

Dinoman96

Smash Master
I said this before, but the Mii Fighters are basically the series' first playable 'SSB reps', when you think about it. All of their movesets are purely original, their symbol is the Smash logo, and their victory music is an rendition of Smash 4's theme. Not to mention they're also SSB4's Multi-Man team.

Amiiboshiibo

Smash Journeyman
Personally, I think the first SSB rep was R.O.B. He only has one attack based off of the game peripheral, the Gyro. Also, his logo has the Subspace symbol in it.

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
Well, a Subspace rep sure would be interesting.
And quite frankly, it's a lil' odd that Tabuu just disappeared without a trace. Not a single reference to him in SSB4. It sorta bothers me.

Top Bottom