• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Proposal Regarding Marth's Honor--The Ness/Lucas 'Chaingrab'

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
That would be funny though, if Ness and Lucas had infi-chain against marth. Of course, they would use it, unfortunately, I seem to have a bit of a change of heart. When I first heard about the whole Infi-chain on Ness/Lucas, I freaked out at the first results, but if it's just with Marth, I guess it's alright, I mean, It's not even as evil as Dx3 grab, or IC grab. ::sighs:: oh well, I live by wierd morals, but that is just me. Stay cool, Marthers.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Nope. But you can just downsmash them before they reach the end of the stage. It'll probably kill them anyway.
LOL Sonic Wave, we are amazing as hell.

Here is a thread about being dishonorful using cg, and I come in and look for ways to make it gayer...You reply by just saying nah, but you mess their **** up anyways. lol too good

Proverbs

Smash Lord
if ness or lucas had a 0-death chaingrab against marth holy **** you know they would abuse it.
if a marth player posted on those forums they would get this same response im giving.
you have to learn to live with it, there are ways around this frustrating chaingrab.
ddd has an infinite against multiple characters, way more than just ness and lucas.
but do mario mains go on the ddd boards asking for 'honor'?

edit: why make a thread when you are just going to close it anyway.

#1-Swearing, whether or not censored doesn't help you make your point and is unwelcome.

#2-I am a Marth user, it'd be different if I was a Marth player posting on the Ness/Lucas boards about an infinite chaingrab if they had it. However, my secondary/third..ary is Ness.

#3-I wasn't planning on closing this topic to begin with, but what was later figured out made this topic more or less without use.

#4-Please don't post without reading everything and understanding the whole situation. I understand that reading it all is a pain, but at least don't attack my stance when you don't even understand it all.

OmegaXF

Smash Ace
Awesome! Another Marther joins the ranks. Oh, while I've got your attention, lotion and bacon are key:)! I can't believe I never realized that. For me, DUNKING IS KEY!!!! (c-sticking is key too, but not like sweet, sweet lotion)
OMFG ROFL That made my day:) Man I'm happy another person gets it :) dunking is key we got something in common.

Top Bottom