• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

a possible way to grab more often.

S.D

Smash Master
SH Nair auto cancels when timed/executed correctly, therefore you were able to buffer a grab in the landing.

Sorry mate nothing new there.

PK Starstorm

Smash Journeyman
In lucas' basement paying rent in doggy treats for
Oh my Pork!! That was so Sexy. Yo APC, you da man!! you made it flow like water. You did it better than I even did it. This is what I'm talkin about. I know that because of the horrible lag his grab have if they miss, people don't use grabs that much with him. But with this, it could used for mind games.

Imagine, usually, after a nair the normal step is ftilt, but you can grab which will grab your shielding opponent. If they switch up to sidestepping, you can dsmash and punish. Also, a very good ending to a very good fight APC

PsytricSword

Smash Cadet
SH Nair auto cancels when timed/executed correctly, therefore you were able to buffer a grab in the landing.

Sorry mate nothing new there.
So would Lucas be able to SHFF Auto cancel Nair? Because whenever I do it, he does this headstand and thus landing lag. Then I would buff into Jabs/tilts/etc.

Oooo, nice Lucas. Hahah. (yeah I'm still newish here...) Most of my approaches are SH Nairs.
Nice ending. =D

prOAPC

Smash Lord
So would Lucas be able to SHFF Auto cancel Nair? Because whenever I do it, he does this headstand and thus landing lag. Then I would buff into Jabs/tilts/etc.
you are fast falling the nair too soon, try fast falling it later, go to training more, sh nair, and fast fall as late as you can, if you do it right, you'll do like 13% damage to your opponent (17% if you hit with the last hit, but you have to avoid it to combo) and will be able to combo out of it.
Also, the headstand is not that bad, and the more hits of nair you connect, the headstand is not a problem
my fav nair combo ^^
2:01
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D8a5m9koaM

Irsic

Smash Ace
Can't believe you tried that many upsmashes and hit with one. Lol.

Anyway that was pretty cool APC, but I normally just combo in FHdairs, ftilts, or fsmashes.

c3gill

Smash Ace
ditto, I really like the Nair-> Uair @ higher percentages.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
The hitbox behind Lucas while he is doing up air is freakin crazy, did an auto-rar up air at a guy once and it killed him. he was like "WTF was that?!"

Levitas

the moon
And you were like "a move that killed you within 1/12th of a second of me deciding that that's how you're gonna go.

Top Bottom