• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for the wait 2Bit, I have dinner right now, but I'll be on Wi-Fi in like 30 mins. (Unless something comes up, <.<)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wow :) too good prince ramen!

i want some ramen right now...

sesame seed oil! or fish sauce

add eggs

mmm

good ****, sad to see u go 8bit! see u in other tournys!

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
i lost 3 sets to ramen! gg's buds:) im out of the tourney:p
Your were a fine opponent. It was close in almost all the matches. But my olimar got ***** by your Rob, my olimar needs help in that matchup.

8Bitman

Smash Master
****. Ramen must be legit.

I'm sorry. I had family over. I couldn't play earlier.
but i challenged you before ramen meaning i shouldve faught you before me and ramen faught.... but i lost fair and square you really one of the best people ive ever faught online...

wow :) too good prince ramen!

i want some ramen right now...

sesame seed oil! or fish sauce

add eggs

mmm

good ****, sad to see u go 8bit! see u in other tournys!
well at least when you have that ramen youll remember me when you eat it:p lolz

Your were a fine opponent. It was close in almost all the matches. But my olimar got ***** by your Rob, my olimar needs help in that matchup.
... rapaknight!!!!!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
we are not meatriding, we are congratulationg princeramen for 3-0 sets on 8bit which can be pretty challenging

8Bitman

Smash Master
well that was a quick ending.... gg's and tsm goodluck... sorry i wish i waz able to fight you again:(

8Bitman

Smash Master
we are not meatriding, we are congratulationg princeramen for 3-0 sets on 8bit which can be pretty challenging
there waz no challenge he rapeeeeed me!!!!!

lol:laugh: i only used him in the beginning of each set. I though i had to try my other mains on you too, that's why i didn't pick him EVERY TIME.
lol i waz glad when i won.... one match.... the first set(2-0) the second set(2-1) the third set(2-0)

EDIT: WOAW ID REALLY LIKE TO SEE GAMINGBLACK AND RAMEN FIGHT IN A MATCH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom