• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A newcomer joins

SilverGS

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0173-1615-2403
Hello everybody ! As the title says, I'm new on these forums.

I'm a french (so my english's not that good, but I'll try to improve it !) Smash Bros player who first played in 2004 Melee. I was really attracted by the game, because it was a simple (yet tactical) and a really fun game, and now the Smash Bros series is easily one of my favourite all-time franchises in gaming.
I played a lot of Melee and more recently Sm4sh, but only in a casual way. But now, I want to play competitive in order to get better at the games, even though I don't know a lot about the competitive scene for now (only certains terms, like DI and SH for example).

On a more personal level, I've grown with controllers in my hands and am a really big player of video games in general (primary a console player).
I also listen a lot to various styles of music : Rock, Metal, and so on. If I had to say some of my favourite bands, I'd say Muse, Megadeth, Dream Theater, Iron Maiden and Van Halen.

Thanks for reading !

StarForce

Smash Ace
Hyrule, Mushroom, Sarasaland, Nohr Kingdoms
Oh Welcome Welcome! Good of you to come to our Board. I barely know terms as I play mostly for fun and I'm not competitive but I'm here for the joy of it. there are beginners and other for fun players I can fight as well as make friends so there's a space for me. Of course there's plenty of space for people who want to improve just like you. I have fought good players here like SoraX who obliterated me 15+ matches lol so I'm sure you can improve here. You are very welcome and like me you can find people to fight for and enjoy. Have fun. Here is SoraX so you can contact him: http://smashboards.com/members/sorax.272091/
If you do tell him Starforce, the "You made an universe in my game with star ko's" one sent you. lol He's a good player I'm sure you'll like him and he's very polite too.

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
Welcome to Smashboards! It /might/ be a little rough here at first, but everyone's new at some point and you'll grow to love this place ;3 You'll learn a lot here, I guarantee it. Get to know the other members and make some friends! You may even find some people to play with <3

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
The xxx...IT STANDS FOR KEN!!!

Half Life 3 confirmed.

jk, but welcome to the boards, bro!

PolarPanda

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5723-5971-6209
Hello everybody ! As the title says, I'm new on these forums.

I'm a french (so my english's not that good, but I'll try to improve it !) Smash Bros player who first played in 2004 Melee. I was really attracted by the game, because it was a simple (yet tactical) and a really fun game, and now the Smash Bros series is easily one of my favourite all-time franchises in gaming.
I played a lot of Melee and more recently Sm4sh, but only in a casual way. But now, I want to play competitive in order to get better at the games, even though I don't know a lot about the competitive scene for now (only certains terms, like DI and SH for example).

On a more personal level, I've grown with controllers in my hands and am a really big player of video games in general (primary a console player).
I also listen a lot to various styles of music : Rock, Metal, and so on. If I had to say some of my favourite bands, I'd say Muse, Megadeth, Dream Theater, Iron Maiden and Van Halen.

Thanks for reading !
Hey! Enjoy your time! :)

SilverGS

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0173-1615-2403
Thanks guys !
I looked into the forums, and wow : There's really a lot of things to learn o_o I'll need a lot of practise in order to use that correctly during games lol

Oh, and if anyone wants to do some games (for fun or more seriously), feel free to add me on 3DS and shoot me a message so I can do the same :)

PolarPanda

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5723-5971-6209
Thanks guys !
I looked into the forums, and wow : There's really a lot of things to learn o_o I'll need a lot of practise in order to use that correctly during games lol

Oh, and if anyone wants to do some games (for fun or more seriously), feel free to add me on 3DS and shoot me a message so I can do the same :)
Yeah! We should totally play! If my R button works finally haha

SilverGS

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0173-1615-2403
Yep, I sent a message to SoraX.
And if you want to battle for fun, there's no problem, I added you :)

StarForce

Smash Ace
Hyrule, Mushroom, Sarasaland, Nohr Kingdoms
Yep, I sent a message to SoraX.
And if you want to battle for fun, there's no problem, I added you :)
Ohh cool. I'll go get my 2ds in a few minutes to add you and see if i can either join you or you join me. I usually cannot join anybody and very few people join me. I've made this attempt already with 4 people here. Only Sora could join me. The other 3 cannot join me or I cannot join them. In the game I cannot join in for fun mode I can only join in for glory and after 5+ tries with continuous communication errors. Despite that my matches are lag free. Sora can testify this. yet idk why the initial burden and the lack of join/be joined I have to go to just enjoy a match. :(

Top Bottom