• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Little Dissappointing

Vollo

Smash Rookie
So i just unlocked wolf as the last character to unlock and im a little disappointed at how easy it was to unlock them all. i loved SSE but they gave characters out to easy. any thoughts on this?

SLyFISH

Smash Cadet
For the sake of the tournament scene, be happy they are easy to unlock.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
So i just unlocked wolf as the last character to unlock and im a little disappointed at how easy it was to unlock them all. i loved SSE but they gave characters out to easy. any thoughts on this?
My thoughts on this:

Simply: NO! It was hard enough for someone who DIDN'T have friends who played Smash that could play some VS matches with you just to unlock the **** characters. I'm glad they made it much easier this time around. Really, just spending 700 VS matches for someone like Mewtwo...no thank you! It's just the right amount of time to spend.

And well, there's tons of other unlockables that are, I assume, very hard to get, so start on those. ;) Maybe that helps ease you a bit and might give you a challenge.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
I enjoyed spending the time unlocking everyone on Melee. Just felt like you actually had to work to get them. But in Brawl... man, one day of smashing and you have all of the stages and characters?

*Sigh...* *Goes delete his Melee data and tries again*

WaffleGuyPerson

Smash Journeyman
I don't really like how you practically don't have to work to get the characters but on the same note, at least you don't have to play like 1000 vs. matches anymore.

Top Bottom