• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A krystal and ridley trailer possibly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
So if you watch the krystal or ridley fourms you might know of a little theory going around because a old rumor of a star fox/metroid crossover back in 2012 (which was when the roster was made). Now as of August 7th,2014 neither character has been confirmed however sakurai has acknowledged them in the past (lylat cruise easter egg and for ridley multiple interviews) now potential dates are metroid anniversaries and a star fox anniversary and even gamescom. Now I will acknowledge alot of people kinda helped make this theory so don't praise me. Now I don't want to bore you guys with the rest however ridley is the most wanted male character while krystal is the most wanted female character. (Of newcomers anyway)

Have fun and don't get to off topic...

Last edited:

chronomantic

Smash Ace
Krystal is hardly the most wanted of anything. And anniversaries don't matter that much to Sakurai anyway.

chronomantic

Smash Ace
I'm not dissing her but to say 'she's the most wanted female newcomer' when, say, Dixie exists...

DANICK

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0619-4467-3811
This is exactly what i am expecting, reveal all reps for metroid and starfox

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
This sort of discussion would be more appropriate for the Ridley and Krystal threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom