• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A humble request: Sweet Tooth over Snake

Varia31

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Varia31
Hey all,

I haven't the programs nor the know-how for porting models from XNALara over to BrawlBox, so I was wondering: would somebody be willing to port my model of Sweet Tooth (from Twisted Metal, model from PlayStation All-Stars) over to BrawlBox and fix him up to go over Snake? Pretty please? I would really appreciate it. :)

Here is the model. If someone is willing to do this, I would prefer the "Black version" be used (it's the one with the blue eye patch and "S T" tattoo on his shoulder). Flaming scalp is optional! Just click on the image to be taken to the download page on DeviantART.

Last edited:

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
Umm...not many people have the required skills to do this and those who do are pretty busy most of the time working on other projects. You're better off learning everything yourself or if you're lucky, someone will agree to your request if you ask them personally. Good luck either ways.

Top Bottom