• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A few lucas discoveries

Chuee

Smash Hero
Ok so A found a few new things with lucas
1. Thunderslide on smashville- So everyone knows about the moving platform on smashville. Well if you use PKT on the platform and move it towards the direction the platform is moving you can thunderslide sort of. One cool thing about this is that it PKT2 cancels when you land :) People have probably known about this but w/e

2. PKT2 ledge glitch-Ok so i was doing training on smashville and i used thunderslide. When i hit the ledge lucas flew upward when he hit the ledge sort of like wall gliding or w/e its called. I tried to do it again but i couldnt do it except one more time. This time i PKT offstage and it happens again. He flies up from the ledge once again. Basically here is my theory. There are three things lucas can do when he PKT2 towards a wall/ledge
  • Grab the edge once he hits the edge
  • Bounce off the ledge
  • Wall glide ( on walls only)

I think somehow Lucas hits the ledge at a certain angle it somehow does a wall glide upwards.

Chuee

Smash Hero
sorry i did it in training so i couldnt get vid and i couldnt do it in a match =/

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
It sounds like you just Ledgebended, which iirc is hitting a ledge at just the right angle to make Lucas fly somewhere else instead of sweetspotting it.

Levitas

the moon
The most ridiculous wallbouncing I've seen was a Ness edgestall on FD. Not safe at all, but really cool.

I wouldn't label stuff as discoveries unless it's really out there (and then, even if you've asked someone who's been around first)

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
How? o_O

10bentledges
Nair -> Thunderslide -> Ledgebend. I carried a Pikachu from close to ledge, to offstage, to back onto stage for a kill with the final hit of PKT2. A couple of people saw it, but it wasn't recorded. So all it is, is a shaggy dog story with 7 witnesses at a Quizno's in Cerritos, CA.

Top Bottom