• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A couple major issue I want to bring up.

Viceversa96

Banned via Warnings
1. Mario 80% of the time de-syncs on wifi.
2. Some hitboxes need to match the animation or the animation needs to match the hitbox. Ex. Jigglypuff's b-air. I don't care if it was in Melee there are some dumb hitboxes that don't match the animation at all which creates nonsensical disjoints.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
1. Mario 80% of the time de-syncs on wifi.
2. Some hitboxes need to match the animation or the animation needs to match the hitbox. Ex. Jigglypuff's b-air. I don't care if it was in Melee there are some dumb hitboxes that don't match the animation at all which creates nonsensical disjoints.
1. how many test did you use to come up with the percentage of 80? are you using Wi-fi safe or standard?
2. I am pretty sure almost all hit boxes are at least a few pixels away from the weapon/body part thats attacking, this is intentional.

Viceversa96

Banned via Warnings
1. how many test did you use to come up with the percentage of 80? are you using Wi-fi safe or standard?
2. I am pretty sure almost all hit boxes are at least a few pixels away from the weapon/body part thats attacking, this is intentional.
1.Zhime (PMBR) told me that's what it was.
2.It still doesn't make sense but it's ok I guess

Top Bottom