• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A CHALLENGER APPROACHES

ZoeAdvance

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3454-2899-7283
A CHALLENGER APPROACHES:
ZOE

Hello Smash boards, I'm Zoe and I can't believe I haven't joined something like this sooner.
I'm 21, I'm a student full time and a Smasher when I can. My main for almost all of my games has been Fox since the start, though I'm partial to Sonic in Brawl. I've also been working on my Little Mac, and Marth has always been my second choice. I've smashed since 1999.

My other favorite game series include The Elder Scrolls, Sonic the Hedgehog, Grand Theft Auto, Bioshock, and the Batman Arkam series. I'm also a musician and a comedy writer. I hope to get my own show on TV at some point in time.

Good to meet you all!

ArccJPO

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ArccJPO
Whaddya say about Coldsteel the Hedgeheg?

Just kidding, welcome to the boards. Fell free to lurk, read, post, and contribute in geral to the boards, specially at the characters driven (:4fox: and :4littlemac:).

Top Bottom