• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A&A Games

TechMage299

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TechMage299
3DS FC
3497-1921-5527
This game store is relatively brand new and hosts game tournaments of all kinds. They've hosted 2 Melee tournaments and 1 Brawl tournament since early September. They are also thinking about adding PM to the list. They host at least 2 tournaments (of any game, not just Smash) a month. If anyone is interested in going to some local Murrieta, Temecula, and Menifee Tourneys, here you go https://www.facebook.com/aagames14

The address is here as well:
40635 California Oaks Rd
Murrieta, CA 92562

Some notes:
1)They do not live-stream.
2)The store is small, so only two TV's are set up at a tourney. (It used be one TV, but the brawl tournament took 4 hrs. with only 16 people.)
3)They use LED's but me and a friend are trying to get to switch to SD's.
4)They offer snacks :b: and they don't have a Bathroom :(.(Luckily there's a McDonald's down the street a minute walks away.)
5)The prizes for winning are in store credit, so buy yourself a new controller or something. (One note, one controller I bought from them had solder in the d-pad so it didn't work till I fixed, why that was even there is beyond me.)

Top Bottom