• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(925/Contra Costa) Smash Meetup

Veggies

Smash Journeyman
Hey I was wondering if anyone from the 925 area/or anywhere near that area would be interested in going to a weekly smash tournament/friendlies. I have a venue that can be used for free every week around 3PM. I didn't see any threads about the 925 area so I figured I would start my own. If you are interested, please reply! This will determine whether this becomes a thing or not.

Masked_Vocalist

Smash Rookie
Hey, I think that you should start up a 925 group. I would totally be willing to join, and I know some other people who would probably tag along depend on how far out you are.

randomnerdchris

Smash Cadet
Hey I would definitely go to a PM weekly! I've been trying to find one near me so this is super cool. Where in Contra Costa would this be anyway?

Veggies

Smash Journeyman
I made this post in march and quickly decided against it. There are not nearly enough people for this to work. If you want to find people in the 925, join Nor Cal Smash on facebook.

CLee143

Smash Rookie
I think we could find a small group, maybe like 10 or so people to play. I for one, would be interested.

Top Bottom