• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

909 / Pomona / Claremont / Diamond Bar / Rancho Cucomonga

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Little England, and anybody else that goes to Cal Poly.. what's your schedules like :o
Sup Kanzaki
Monday Wednesday Friday 11:45-3:00
Any other time Im down to smash. I live at the village now by the way.

Also sup 909, im back at school so come over and smash.

smilenod

Smash Rookie
Little England, and anybody else that goes to Cal Poly.. what's your schedules like :o
let's see, mine is
MWF 11:45 - 1:50
TTH 10:00 - 2:50

other than that I'm free after those times and during u-hour as well.

@ Nasty Nate: I texted you last night about playing today, did you get the msg?

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
I didnt get it. You sure you got the right number? 626 840 7028

Also dont feel bad, I was busy at U hour

smilenod

Smash Rookie
so it turns out that i did get the number wrong! i put the last number as 9 not 8...

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Smilenod (vincent) is pretty good, even with my hungover johns. You guys should play him, or come here and Ill have a smashfest

smilenod

Smash Rookie
thanks emil, it was fun playing you the other day. thanks for the advice too man I'll try to work on that.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
yes Im free all day on tuth

I live in building 115-1A. Its on the north side (or whatever the side is closest to cal poly) on the top left corner

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
hey emil should drive sheridan to the arcadian tourney

u got this
You didnt know? I dont drive anymore. This is probably the biggest reason for me never going to tourneys/smashfests.

Sheridan should take me! Someone from the 909 should anyways

@Kanzaki

Is the rec room tv legit and how late is it open?

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Throwin a smashfest next tuesday at 3:00. Kanzakis comin, hopefully vincent too. Anyone else is welcome

Nashun

Smash Ace
Throwin a smashfest next tuesday at 3:00. Kanzakis comin, hopefully vincent too. Anyone else is welcome
I'll be there! My last class ends at 3. 951-732-8166 for details if you can't get a hold of me otherwise, please!

Edit: Also, Emil, me and a few buddies are starting a SC2 team. IM me or something if you're interested in taking that game seriously!

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Address is 3400 Poly Vista, Pomona, CA. My Apartment is building 115 room 1A
My Phone number is 626 840 7028

@Nashun- I am VERY interested in joining your team, only problem is that since moving on campus I can't play SC2 cause of our internet limitations :mad:, but hopefully I can fix this in the next few days/weeks

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I've been meaning to get on more nate, but I've been getting home from school late every day, so I haven't even been turning on my computer.

V

Smash Ace
Hey I live in Riverside I'm down to play melee with you guys

951-990-0991

text me with address and time and ill come when i can

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
We plan to play every Tuesdays at 3 over at Cal Poly Pomona Village. Tell me where you're coming from and I'll give you directions.

If more people are interested, we'll bring more set ups. Plenty of chairs, tables, AC.. and a bunch of near by places to eat :D

Top Bottom