• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

90% of smash community is losers

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Warning Received
here's why:

-talk **** to people online but when you meet them in person, you hide from them
-most of you suck
-spend good amounts of money to travel to play a game from 1999 that you aren't even good at
-you are the worst group of human beings I have ever meet in my life (mostly the people on the skype chat)
-you think hyrule is bad but cant find a reason to ban peach's castle (stupid)

Shears

Smash Master
Sounds like the circular paradox of someone complaining about people who complain.

"I hate people that complain" said the complainer.

10selfloathingchars

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
you sound mad, gav

oh let me refute your points

-talk **** to people online but when you meet them in person, you hide from them
no examples. can't use this as a reason, seeing as how you've never traveled anywhere for smash.
-most of you suck
also something you're basing purely off online play; apparently, anyone who beats you sucks, and you don't even play anymore, but you can beat someone in a tourney a year ago and prove that you're better than they are.
-spend good amounts of money to travel to play a game from 1999 that you aren't even good at
most of the time, it isn't about playing the game, it's about hanging out with people you only get to see every so often. you know, most of us are friends; just because you're afraid to go to international tournaments or don't want to cuz you think everyone hates you doesn't mean everyone is like that. people know full and well only three people will make money, but it's about spending time with the community and bonding, something you apparently are incapable of doing.
-you are the worst group of human beings I have ever meet in my life (mostly the people on the skype chat)
you've never met any of us
-you think hyrule is bad but cant find a reason to ban peach's castle (stupid)
you are unable to provide a list of reasons to ban peach's castle and unable to discuss it in a mature manner, so your opinion is void. also you've quit the game, so your opinion is further void.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
"just because you're afraid to go to international tournaments or don't want to cuz you think everyone hates you doesn't mean everyone is like that. people know full and well only three people will make money, but it's about spending time with the community and bonding, something you apparently are incapable of doing."

I'm afraid because i wont spend hundreds of dollars to go play smash? It's not impossible for me to bond with anyone in this community except for you, since you have some deep rooted hate against me which is obvious and you try to pretend you don't.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
It's not impossible for me to bond with anyone in this community except for you,
gav

gav please

you just made a thread called 90% of smash community is losers

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
u argue with me for an hour about nonsense then keep a twitter full of my quotes..yea u deserve to be called a loser

clubbadubba

Smash Master
i think we really need to stay focused on the math here, because I'm really thinking its more like 92-93%.

Anyone have any hard data on this? Koroyoshi is 100% losers obviously. But then you got gav who's definitely not a loser countering that...
Would be useful to have a map of where losers are located so we can get some averages/variances by region. If I can get some real solid data on loser statuses I'll try to color code the map

Shears

Smash Master
Welcome back fireblaster.

We have a real deep field for angriest poster this year. Stay tuned guys to find out who will take home the gold in 2014.

Sedda

Smash Champion
Oh noooo ='( nova insulted me.

bangoku plz ban I cant stop myself from going on smashboards. (dont ban me sangoku)

clubbadubba

Smash Master
How much longer is sangoku gonna be sleeping for? We are running out of time here guys!!

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
Cobra, Clubba, Knite, Kero, all of you guys ****ing suck. You are passive aggressive nerdy ****s who can't lift 10lb. Gav has a bigger **** than all of you, and you all DID prove his point, and you continue the thread further contradicting the words you spew out your keyboards.

FYI, 90% of the community is losers, the 10% of Isai,, Jaime, through Margiuana, Killer, are the expectations, as those are just some of the names I can name from here and kaillera, that are aside from the Total **** fest you guys put on every single day.

SMASHBOARDS CAN'T ****ING ANGLE

clubbadubba

Smash Master
nova = smasherx74?

cobr you just got called PASSIVE aggressive lol

Last edited:

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
That's it, I'm gonna start working on Smash-boards Best Posts Awards 2014

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Yo Nova, I like you man. What gives with all this **** talk? I don't play online and don't use Skype so i don't know you too well, but this seems unlike you.

As the leader of this community, I won't sit back and watch as one of my children go through an emotional crisis.

If you want to talk, Nova, shoot me a PM. We all have bad days, I'm here for you buddy. <3<3<3

Cobra, Clubba, Knite, Kero, all of you guys ****ing suck. You are passive aggressive nerdy ****s who can't lift 10lb. Gav has a bigger **** than all of you, and you all DID prove his point, and you continue the thread further contradicting the words you spew out your keyboards.

FYI, 90% of the community is losers, the 10% of Isai,, Jaime, through Margiuana, Killer, are the expectations, as those are just some of the names I can name from here and kaillera, that are aside from the Total **** fest you guys put on every single day.

fite me irl faget

B Link

Smash Lord

smasher knows what's up

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
smasher needs to learn the difference between aggressive and passive aggressive

gav needs to not resort to insults...sedda plays, rofl

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
I'm making a twitter just to follow this. Thanks, cobur.
good luck with that because there wont be anymore quotes from me unless cobr makes some up (which he will probably do since he's obsessed with try to assassinate my character on a skype group chat)

Last edited:

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
i am very against making things up. all content on the @madcuzgav twitter is 100% real, straight from gav's keyboard. i could probably find some good ones in this thread. maybe i'll just hang out in rose's chat on kaillera too and find some good ones there.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
i dont see how you will do that due to the fact im done posting on smashboards and skype

Vale

Smash Ace
100% of smashers have lost a game before
therefore, 100% of the smash community are losers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom