• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/29/07 - GIGABITS - Smashing Back into School

Status
Not open for further replies.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
shoutouts in no particular order (hit that control+f key combo)

Hbox: Fun matches. Roy vs Jiggs is much more fun than peach vs jiggs.

Boosely: BEWARE TEH FALCO!!! fun matches again. Why do you suck at CGing??

Shadowex: Good matches... save your DJ when you're recovering with marth.

Chris: True good matches. Thanks for CCing that dsmash at the end of the first match. Good stuff^^ I'll have to learn how to play against sheik again. Well done with 5th place!

Darksonic: LOL you fell for my mindgames!!!! rofl most hilarious thing that's happened to me in smash. Fun games!

Dop: The stitchface was pretty lame. But then again i didn't want you to have your own turnip throwing party. Fun games

Colin: Wait... I beat you in winners and you still outplaced me??? This kid's too good!! (Fun games)

Chops: Next time man. Definitely my hardest match of the day. Too good.

Xif: I'll get more stock off your peach with roy next time LOL. Good matches though, you and you're 6 stitches in 2 matches WTF.

Smashmac: When did you get soo beastly?? What the heck? I had no idea!

Sighrax: Where's my credit, I was half of those yelling at the jiggs ditto originally. >_> <_< Stop kneeing me in teams matches!

Bronson: Too good! How did I miss playing you like I always do? Good come back from the losers bracket.

Louis: Good stuff in teams!

TNT: Way to rep CFL guys, seriously <3 your crew. Just be glad you guys chickened out of the crew battle.

Doodah: Good to see you as always, You're too much fun to chill with.

PBJ: I tried to win it for you. Next time bud.

Cody: Nah I missed the biker taking it over a sweet jump. Sadly. If y'all ever feel like driving 40 minutes or so to smash i'm good with it. Thanks for the ride I really appreciate it.

Chip: Nice seeing you again! I like hearing that your samus is starting to rip it up.

Ian: You don't really want to play ylink do you? Got a bunch of matches with you, and your habits weren't too predictable. Good deal

Noucles: MONGER!!! Stop with the WoW and come back to the light! Your fox is incredible!

Kevin: THELAW STILL EXISTS!!!... or something epic like that. Man i miss your epic speeches on the boards.

Zack SOUP: LAAAADEEEELLLLLLLL!!!! I've missed you so much since FC. Every night.

Green: I've missed you too. In the same way I missed Zack. 0_o

My Crew:
Rohins: You + Nouc = greatness. You need to spend a weekend here and i'll get you even more ****!

Fred: GET A BETTER CONTROLLER!! We all know you **** so hard, it's time for physical things to stop getting in your way.

Darrel: OMG we roxorz at teams!

Josh: Are you kidding me? You still won 2/3 wtf? too good.

James: you didn't stick around for singles you!! Nice seeing you though and not getting my hug returned.

Dustin: Eh you might as well be in my crew. Nice chatting with you. Off the edge battles ftw.

And GIGABITS:
Thanks so much for the regular tourneys, it's great to see you guys respond to our requests, I'm glad you value all of us as customers. Really appreciate it all, and it's been good to see the tourneys grow and the tourneys run smoother and smoother every time.

YEHS!!

(Sorry to those i forgot)

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
rohins

**** your GOD **** SIX IN A ROW

>_<

although its agreed that if i make a combo video that will be the 1st song

better yet,ill tell inui to use that as his combo video song!

brilliant!

but yeah,rohins that song is ****ing horrible

**** that gay ****,like rly... >_>

Dop

Smash Journeyman
hungrybox is a little panzy *****

doesnt complain until after TBP destroysssssss him
are you kidding with that
were we supposed to leave our pride at the door or something?

TBP ***** the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit outa you kid.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Aight guys, here go my quick-shoutouts:

Neil *Tournament Host* - Hey man you did a great job hosting this tournament. You're an awesome host man.

DaShizWiz: Great job winning the tournament lil' bro. You still got it.

QDVS: You're too good to be choking. Good job catching up in losers though.

Green Mario: Good matches man. They were intense.

XIF: Good matches to you as well. Good job on 4th.

DooDah: You're too funny man.

Sighrax: Close pool matches man. We gotta play again some time.

Skrach: Our pool matches were amazing. 200%+ each first stock first match? That was rediculous.
Very close matches man and you're still way too cool.

ColinBol: Good job on 3rd bro.

Lambchops: Hey good job at this tournament man. You're like 3X better than the last time I saw you.

Nouc: Great seeing you again. Nice job in teams as well. Too bad you didn't compete in singles.

Dop: Lolz it's always cool seeing you again and listening to your hilarity. That Peach is still sick too.

SheikSSBM: Great job placing 5th at this tourney man. You're very consistent.

RockCrock: I dunno what happened this tourney, but maybe next time. Great seeing you and Q again.

*To the guys I taught how to Smash DI* - Hope that helps guys.

Zach Soup - You're probably the coolest guy I saw there. Great seeing you again too. You're IC's have some cool tricksies.

****** - You really stepped it up in teams with my brother man. Good job.

HungryBox - You're not bad at all man. You've got a nice jiggs. Keep it up.

TheLaw - Didn't get to play you but you're still a great Falco player and was cool seeing you again.

Hozart - Same to you. You're too cool and I'll never forget the amazing IC's you have.

HarrietTheGuy - Close pool matches man. You're a cool dude too man. It was cool finally meeting you.

TedBoosely - Lolz I heard everyone screaming around you and HungryBox's pool matches. It was cool you introduced yourself to me too. Always great meeting people that respect me for my character of choice.

Otru... - Looks like you've gotten a lot better man. I always liked your Fox. You're also mad cool too man.

PB&J - Lolz man your IC's are really good. Also cool meeting you man.

Hiroshi - Oh my gosh I'm soo bad at this game! Lolz you're infamous for that saying. Great seeing you again dude.

xYz - Always great to have another Doc. player on my side. Very close team matches too.

SheerMadness - I still like seeing that sick Pikachu you have. I saw you vs. RockCrock. Nice man.

Exarch - You and Darrel are so cool man. Great job on 5th too.

Fenrir VII - Yeah man. Great seeing you again too. Nice job in tourney as well. Great job winning teams with Exarch too.

Derf - Dude your CF is so sick. You vs. Queen was insane despite your problem with your controller. That sucked.

Raistlin - Yeah your Jiggs is really good too man. Cool seeing you again also.

Dark Sonic - Nice pool matches too man. That was close. Your Marth was pulling off some sexy stuff too.

Governor - You're a cool man dude. Good Samus too.

Dguy - Your Mewtwo is too sick man. I saw you pulling off some Taj stuff. Nice.

TheBettaPlaya - You're way too good man. Your Ness is so sick. Good ish.

AngryLobster - Your Ness is amazing dude. Great seeing you again.

Sorry if I forgot anyone. If I did just tell me and I'll edit this post.

See you all at the next tourney (if I don't have to work >_>').

F-0

Smash Apprentice
Anyone who knows Al, as in the jamaican guy with dreads, has anyone seen or heard from him? His phone just doesn't work anymore...I haven't spoken to him in weeks. I'm actually starting to worry a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom