• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/20/08 Racine, WI The M.P.S Tournament

Zicore

Smash Champion
I'll probably be going i guess, feel like i should go to atleast 1 brawl tournament to see what its about.
And Koichi says you should do SC2 instead of 3, 3 is too glitchy he says.
come to TGS with chansen and 5150 and mundunguuuuuuuu:)

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
How about he goes to both tournaments.

But anyways...Faye: u guys give me a call after Paul's Video Arcade today. I'm up for Monday night Brawl at Webster's...LOL!

We missed u guys last week.

What's my number...262-456-0436 of course...LMAO!

Hope to see u all tonight! :chuckle:

Game I'd like to play:

- Brawl
- Brawl Super Turbo
- Guilty Gear: AC

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
Lmao. That was a lot of fun. Dude, I totally want to learn how to play Guilty Gear for real now; like, competitive style. You're probably going to get me into other fighters, too, if we keep this up. Webster, we love you!

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Yes ggs to everyone last night. It was good times and I hope I was able to show u guys something interesting in Guilty Gear: AC.

Faye: Is it possible if u and Rysen and link me the match videos?

LG7: Most def. Brawl Super Turbo is going to be something big...one day. It's too much fun...seriously.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
I played it once, and a bunch of people ran on top of me, then a big fat lady fell on me and i died instantly. I never played it again.
Gahahaha...instant kill FTW!!! I like GG: AC. I love GG: Slash!!!

Faye: how are those vids coming along? Tell Ryzen I said, thanks for the upload!!!

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
People I want to stress that someone bring Chairs. At our last event we were short a couple chairs but it still worked out pretty well. So if someone could bring some that would be a big help.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
People I want to stress that someone bring Chairs. At our last event we were short a couple chairs but it still worked out pretty well. So if someone could bring some that would be a big help.
Just as long as someone brings an unusable TV to sit on, it should be pretty good :)

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
I will be coming to this, then hurrying to Chicago right after for another tournament. XD

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Well I have some bad news!

I'm gonna be super broke for this tournament. I missed a full week of work due to my ride having parental health issues. So I wont be able to attend the Chinese buffet after the tournament. Nor will I be able to treat Tapion as I promised. :( Nor will I be able to participate in the brawl tournament. I'm playing Calibur 3 only cause that's the games I'm best at between the 3 I'm running.

But on the bright side, I'm connected finally Brawl and Mario Kart Wii online. So send me a pm for some games...if u r close to my area/neighboring state. :chuckle:

edit: sc3 will start @ 11:30am. please plan accordingly. thanks.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Yeah sorry tap. Hopefully u still come and hangout.

Drag: thats nice of u to think about me. We should play online before da tourament.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
well u guys have to remember that sc3 starts early @ 11:30am.

and i'll be the one stealing souls, not tapion. but he can encourage me to end matches quicker than normal.

did i mention...i hate maxi...lol!

LG7

Smash Apprentice
Well, I don't think I'll be entering SC, but I'll play some friendlies & get my *** handed to me!
lol...

But definitely signing up for SSBB! :chuckle:

Top Bottom